PDA

View Full Version : introducing.... the "national pride" photo contest!

wolfie
03-18-2004, 10:13 PM
Take a photo of your pup best representing your country! Then the winners of each country will go on to be the world winner! :D

Only one submission per person - so you can include all your pups in one picture if you want. But it can only be one picture.

You can PM me the pic. Tell me your dog's names and country when you send me the pic too.

And all entries must be in by friday April 16th, and voting will be the next week.

And if there's any questions you can post or PM me.

edit: oh, I forgot to mention prizes! I'll make a sig for the winner! And maybe other prizes too if I can think of any. :)

Kfamr
03-18-2004, 10:15 PM
What a brilliant idea!:o :p

We'll be entering. I have some American pride pictures somewhere, but I think i'll take a newer photoshoot.

wolfie
03-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
What a brilliant idea!:o :p

We'll be entering. I have some American pride pictures somewhere, but I think i'll take a newer photoshoot.

What? Really? You're entering? ;) :p

aly
03-18-2004, 10:21 PM
I sent you my entry. Let me know if you don't get it.

tikeyas_mom
03-18-2004, 10:28 PM
i am entering, but i have to look around for Canadian stuff :o.. haha

Crikit
03-18-2004, 11:09 PM
I'm considering entering I just have to see if I can find the time and stuff for it... I know I have some Canadian stuff somewhere. :D

wolfie
03-19-2004, 10:29 AM
I got your entry Aly. :)

And tikeyas_mom and Crikit, I look forward to you entries too! :)

guster girl
03-19-2004, 12:10 PM
I really want to enter, but, I have to think of something to do! There are so many choices, and, all the ones I can think of right off the bat would be harder to pull off! Of course! :)