PDA

View Full Version : hello

lat192004
03-18-2004, 09:42 PM
I just joined the pet forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. It was just a matter of time until I joined the board, as the first thing in the morning I do as I boot the pC up is check the "cat of the Day. I have two house cats and many outside. Glad to be here.

wolfie
03-18-2004, 10:02 PM
Hi, welcome to pet talk! :D

I'm Rachel, and I have 2 dogs, 2 guinea pigs, and 2 goldfish. I hope that you like it here!

Ooh, I just noticed you're from Hawaii. That's really cool. :)

lat192004
03-18-2004, 10:08 PM
Thanks Wolfie. My two indoor cats are spoiled rotten, they are like children. Have a great day!

Karen
03-18-2004, 10:16 PM
Welcome, good to have you here! What part of Hawai'i are you from? We spent a week on the Big Island in February and loved it!

Sweet Sixy
03-18-2004, 10:25 PM
Welcome to PT. I am fairly new here too. My name is Jessica and I currently , technically, only have one pet, my Holland Lop Eeyore. We do have 2 barn cats, Blackie and our Maine Coon cat Oscar. I am looking around for another horse, but I need to get over the recent loss of my horse first.

slick
03-18-2004, 10:37 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk. I'm owned by 2 cats, Max and Speckles. I must warn you that posting on Pet Talk can be really, really addictive, but it's a legal addiction. :D :D I hope you stay around for a while and get to know us. In time I hope to see pictures of your pets.

davidpizzica
03-18-2004, 11:25 PM
Originally posted by lat192004
I just joined the pet forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. It was just a matter of time until I joined the board, as the first thing in the morning I do as I boot the pC up is check the "cat of the Day. I have two house cats and many outside. Glad to be here. Hi! welcome to pet talk! Here I thought I had two spoiled inside cats! Nikki & Daisy say HELLO from Pittsburgh!;) ;) ;) What breed of indoor cats do you have? Nikki is a tuxedo cat and Daisy is a tortoisshell kitty.

davidpizzica
03-18-2004, 11:38 PM
I just joined the pet forum and wanted to say hi to everyone. It was just a matter of time until I joined the board, as the first thing in the morning I do as I boot the pC up is check the "cat of the Day. I have two house cats and many outside. Glad to be here. Slick is right! You can't stop at one post. I've posted two to you already!

Desert Arabian
03-19-2004, 09:40 AM
WELCOME TO PET TALK!! Let me give you a newbie tip: post tons of pictures!! Everyone on Pet Talk LOVES to see pictures of pets!!

I'm YellowLabLover (Laura), I'm from Wisconsin. I have 2 kitties Dudley who is a silver mackerel tabby, and Sammy who is a blotched orange tabby (he's down in the picture in my signature). I also have 7 rats Oscar, Fred, Phoebe, Violette, Chloe, Daisy, and Suzie.

:D

You'll love it here!

lat192004
03-19-2004, 11:21 AM
This is a very friendly board, but that's what pet lovers are anyway,right? My two babies, one is a fat calico(20pounds) and a tiger who is 19 pounds.

lat192004
03-19-2004, 11:28 AM
I don't have a web site, so excuse the attachments

davidpizzica
03-19-2004, 11:58 AM
I don't have a web site, so excuse the attachments We are ALL friendly here! You have two big and adorable kitties! My Nikki weighs in at 14 lbs. If you want to see a couple of pictures of her, check out the cat rescue section under Nikki & Daisy update.;)

luckies4me
03-19-2004, 02:03 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! :D

My name is Cass and I am owned by the following zoo:

14 rats
3 cats with 2 on the way after one gets trapped
2 hedgehogs
2 spiney mice
2 hissing cockroaches
3 dwarf hamsters
1 gecko
1 tortoise
1 mouse

and I think that's it.........I always forget someone :rolleyes:

lat192004
03-19-2004, 02:36 PM
Hi Cass. Actually I'm a guest in my house, If my two cats learn how to work a can opener I'm in trouble. I have about 3 outside cats, and about 7 "guests" that drop by.Thanks for the welcome from all! Angel, the tiger cat, already has an attitude from knowing his picture is being used as an avatar. Soon he will want his own Yahoo account.:) :) :)