PDA

View Full Version : I'll cya later..

slleipnir
03-18-2004, 08:47 PM
I think I'm gonna try to stay away from PT for a while. I'm having a very tough time in my life right now and I'm struggling to get by without completely breaking down. I feel it's best for now cause I take everything people say way to seriously. I'm afraid I'll hurt someones feelings. I even feel hurt when people don't reply to my posts. It might just be how I'm feeling now that I'm saying this - I don't know.

Right now I feel so lost. I'll probably browse every now and then to look and the furkids (that aways cheers me up) but I won't be posting for a while. I doubt anyone would even notice but I thought I'd say anyway..

wolfie
03-18-2004, 08:53 PM
Of course we'd miss you!!! ^_^

I hope you are feeling better soon. Don't stay away too long! :) Spend some time with your pups and kits - that always makes me feel better. They take life so much less seriously then humans. :)

primabella
03-18-2004, 08:55 PM
Aww I'm sorry you're going through a tough time right now. :( Take a break if you need to but be back soon. :D Just cuddle up to your kids and relax.

Hope you get through this quickly. :)

Kfamr
03-18-2004, 08:57 PM
Audrey.:(

I'm sorry you're feeling this way, and I saw the post in the meetings thread. I really wish you could come. Don't leave us for good though, please, if you need to take a little break, that's fine.

We love you.:)

CamCamPup33
03-18-2004, 09:08 PM
:( I'll still talk to you on AIM right? :( Aw! Take all the time you need, we will be here when you get back with open arms..

You know you can come to me or even pettalk with any problems..

*Picks a few Bats from the BB.*

*hands them over*

For you! :p :)

Corinna
03-18-2004, 09:11 PM
Please feel free to pm or e-mail if you need to talk some times someone out side helps. I'll miss you. take care

G.P.girl
03-18-2004, 09:11 PM
aww i'm sorry you're going through hard times now. take as much time as you need to feel better, we'll miss you. i hope things get better for you soon

Miss Meow
03-18-2004, 09:13 PM
You look after yourself, and please come back when you can.

Lots of people here value your contributions, humour and kind nature :) so remember that we think the world of you and want you in our PT lives :)

Karen
03-18-2004, 09:14 PM
Take the time you need, but know we will always be here when you're ready to come back. Feel free to PM or email me if you even just need a shoulder to cry on, or a fresh perspective on things. Sorry life is tough on you right now, things will get better, and remember we love you! (And Josie and Zekers, and Smitten and Kiba too, of course.)

anna_66
03-18-2004, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by slleipnir
I doubt anyone would even notice but I thought I'd say anyway..
Are you kidding? Of course we would notice (you goofy girl:p)!

I'm sorry your having such a hard time of things lately, but please don't leave us all together. Take the time you need, browse (look at all the cutie pictures) and come back when your feeling better.
I will (and always do) miss pictures from your beautiful Jo and Zeke. Give them big hugs and kisses from me!

I'll miss you!

slick
03-18-2004, 09:26 PM
There are times when we all need some time away to sort things out. Sometimes I will go a couple of days without posting but it's just because I have nothing special to say. I always lurk though.

Take care of yourself because you are very important to us and you know that we will always be here for you if you need to talk.

BTW I hope you have someone close to you other than PT'ers that you can talk to.

Come back soon. You may not believe it but you will be missed.

popcornbird
03-18-2004, 11:43 PM
Schlepy, I *ALWAYS* notice when you go missing..........*ALWAYS*. I'm sorry things haven't been the best with you lately. :( Take care, and if you need anything, we are all here for you. Come back as soon as possible. You *WILL* be missed.

ramanth
03-19-2004, 08:13 AM
*Hugs and comfort*

You take care of yourself. You'll be missed while you're away.

dukedogsmom
03-19-2004, 10:14 AM
You've always been very helpful to me and I thank you for that. Sorry that you're feeling sad. I'll miss your good drawings, too. Don't stay gone too long!