PDA

View Full Version : New Kitty for my friends.......

carole
03-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Some of you might remember a young couple Charlene and Nick who lost their precious Romeo, he was just a 4 mths old, and he was hit by the neighbours car, he underwent surgery costing over a thousand dollars, and in the end he had to be sent to RB, it was indeed very heartbreaking.

A new baby has entered their world now, it is 7 week old NEO, an all black kitty (my favourites, but then I am biased), I know you would all love pics, but not sure they have a camera, but I can keep you posted on him, he is a feisty wee thing I am told and full of Beans, very much like my sister's RB Cannon when he was a kitten, I can just imagine this cute ball of fluff, I will have to take a trip to Auckland soon to see him, maybe when I see my son off in April to UK, I will check him out.

Just wanted to share, I know you all love hearing about new kitties. :)

PayItForward
03-18-2004, 04:52 PM
Great news for your friends with their new kitten :D

Steffi N
03-18-2004, 05:57 PM
Wishing Charlene and Nick much happiness with their new furbaby. Neo will cuddle up right next to Romeo in their heart.

carole
03-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys, I bet Neo is such a cutie, I have asked for pictures so depends if they can get hold of a internet capable camera or not, I Have a nice playset I am going to give Neo, I won it a while back "the paradise beach playmat" and still lexie just turns her nose up at it, so I now have a deserving home for it, and I Have scored a free large bag of Purina cat food to give them as well, should welcome the little fella in style don't ya think?:)

Felicia's Mom
03-18-2004, 07:36 PM
I'm very glad your friends have their new kitten Neo.

Steffi N
03-18-2004, 07:42 PM
I don't have a digital camera, but I can get pictures on a disc and post those.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-18-2004, 09:02 PM
Congratulations to your friends! As you might know, I, too, am partial to the blackies. :D

Hopefully Neo is kept safer and doesn't meet the fate of poor Romeo. :(

Hope you get pics! :D

rg_girlca
03-18-2004, 09:13 PM
You took the words right out of my mouth T & P.
Stay safe little NEO.

Hopefully Carole you will able to get a picture of your friends new little one. Congratulations to them.

kimlovescats
03-18-2004, 10:31 PM
Hope Neo is an inside only kitty ... so we can hear all about him for years and years!!! Tell your friends, "congratulations"!!!! ;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-19-2004, 12:50 AM
Congrats to your friends Charlene and Nick!!!:D May little Neo live a long and happy life.:)

carole
03-19-2004, 08:54 PM
Good news I have a pic, not a real good one, but still you can see how darn cute he is, yes he will be kept inside, Romeo was too, he snuck out and unfortunatley that is what happened. here he is folks introducing Master Neo.:)

carole
03-19-2004, 08:56 PM
Oh no I see it is a BMP pic, that won't download on here, any ideas what I can do to post it, thanks anyone.

Steffi N
03-19-2004, 09:07 PM
Neo is a little cutie. :)

carole
03-19-2004, 09:15 PM
Isn't he just? oh I am glad you could see it, i tryed and I saw nothing, oh well let us hope everyone else can see Neo the beautiful too . cheers .:)

krazyaboutkatz
03-20-2004, 12:59 AM
He sure is a cutie pie.:)

Here he is in jpg form. I also cropped the picture.

IttyBittyKitty
03-20-2004, 04:57 AM
Wow! What a SWEEETIE! I am so happy that Romeo's owners have it in their hearts to love another cute kitty. Romeo would be happy for them too.

Neo is the ONE who can bring love back into their lives....

catmandu
03-20-2004, 09:02 AM
Neo is a littel Happy Fellow , and a great Cat To Be! Found Cats Love Him , and MMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOO OOOOOOOOOW For Neo!

Cataholic
03-20-2004, 11:25 AM
Neo is adorable! He seems so tiny...but, full of energy, I am sure.
I am glad Romeo has someone to take care of his parents down here. I am sure he feels better already. ;)

ChrisH
03-20-2004, 02:15 PM
Aww, what a sweetie! :D

Congratulations to Charlene and Nick.:)

guster girl
03-20-2004, 02:42 PM
Neo is really cute. He looks so small in the photo! With nothing around him like that! Cool name, love the matrix. :) They should get a girl named Trinity. ;)

carole
03-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Thanks everyone, I know he is so cute and tiny, yes Neo does come from the movie Matrix Guster Girl you movie buff you, they do have a girl , she is white and part turkish van, named Juliette, I don't think they will be getting anymore, but Trinity is a great name, must keep that one in mind.

Best part is in about 4 weeks time I may get to see and cuddle little Neo, he will only be 11 wks old , so still cute and tiny, just how I like them.

Thanks for cropping the pic for me.:)

I sure know you remember Romeo Gary, you so kindly sent down two lovely catnip pillows, well I guess little Neo will get the benefit of it now., great eh!!

Felicia's Mom
03-20-2004, 08:13 PM
He is a cute kitten.:)

catcrazylady
03-21-2004, 07:41 AM
What a cutie pie!!! Looking forward to lots more stories and pictures (hopefully) of this sweetie!!!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif