PDA

View Full Version : Jazz is playing nurse today

jazzcat
03-18-2004, 04:19 PM
Poor Disney had to have her dental today (she came through it great) and since I've brought her home Jazz is very concerned about her. She keeps checking on her in her bed and when Diz gets up to walk Jazz walks with her and rubs against her. This is so funny because it's a new behavior for both. It's also funny because Diz is still walking sideways and Jazz goes right with her.

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/jazznurse2.jpg

mspepper
03-18-2004, 04:23 PM
HI
just seen the post about Disney
so glad all is okay!!
great news!!!
so cute about Jazz keeping an eye on him..
now you too can get a good nights sleep

kisses and squeezes from pepper and dude toooo

PayItForward
03-18-2004, 04:25 PM
How sweet of Jazz..

Does Disney like the attention ?

jazzcat
03-18-2004, 04:26 PM
Thanks mspepper. You're right, I will sleep better tonight!

How is Pepper doing today? I hope all is well from her dental yesterday.

jazzcat
03-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by PayItForward
How sweet of Jazz..

Does Disney like the attention ?

She actually seems to be enjoying it. Jazz is the only cat she will allow to get close to her, she usually moves away from the others. Jazz rubbing against her and giving her head bumps is a whole new level though. I need to get my video camera out because my husband isn't going to believe me.

RedHedd
03-18-2004, 04:32 PM
Aww! Glad Disney got through the procedure OK. She's probably still under the influence of drugs and won't remember a thing :D better get that camera out so you have pictorial evidence of this behavior ;)

catnapper
03-18-2004, 04:54 PM
Maybe the vet gave her a whole different kind of treatment... you know the kind? Clean the teeth and slip them a love-the-cat pill at the same time?

That is too sweet.

jazzcat
03-18-2004, 04:54 PM
LOL, I just noticed that you can see in the picture where Diz wet her blanket. I discovered the spot right after I took the picture.

I'll be glad when she is no longer under the infuence.

Steffi N
03-18-2004, 05:54 PM
Thank you Jazz for helping take care of your sisfur.
I am glad Disney got through the procedure okay.

rg_girlca
03-18-2004, 08:35 PM
OMG that is just sooooo sweet.
I'm also glad to hear that Disney came through the procedure well.

Laura's Babies
03-18-2004, 08:39 PM
Awe! The phase "Why can't we just get along?", comes to mind when I see a picture like that....Dog-Cat....Black-White....

That is tooooooooooooo sweeeeeeeet!

krazyaboutkatz
03-19-2004, 01:04 AM
Awwww how sweet.:) I'm so glad to hear that Disney's teeth cleaning procedure went well.:)

kimlovescats
03-19-2004, 01:16 AM
Oh, I'm just now seeing this post! So glad to hear that Disney did well with the dental procedure! What a sweetie pie that Jazz is to help take care of Disney .... siblings really DO love eachother sometimes!!! :eek: :D

Vio&Juni
03-19-2004, 03:12 AM
How sweet!

I remember how Juni acted when I brought Pichu back from his Sir Jury. She was ok with him already (it was his 3rd month with us), but how she acted that day was so sweet :). And when he got up to visit his box and was walking strange, she almost wanted to help him!

lynnestankard
03-19-2004, 04:28 AM
What an adorable pic., glad Disney is OK - with Jazz acting as her personal nurse she'll be up and about very soon!

Lynne

catcrazylady
03-19-2004, 07:23 AM
How SWEET is that??!! I would love to have Jazz as my nurse! I'm so glad things went so well with Diz and with a nurse like that she has to just get better and better!:D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

catmandu
03-19-2004, 09:16 AM
Jazz , that is so wodeful of you to check up , on your Pal Disney. And if people could be like that , we would have a Better world!

jazzcat
03-19-2004, 10:38 AM
Just a little update - Disney is feeling much better today.

I think Jazz is ready to hang up her nurse's hat and get back to regular kitty business.

rg_girlca
03-19-2004, 11:11 AM
I'm glad to hear that Disney is feeling much better today.

Jazz, don't hang up your nurse's hat yet, i'm a little sicky today and in need of some TLC. Would you like another nursing job?