PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Disney pitiful? - she had her dental today

jazzcat
03-18-2004, 04:14 PM
Her eyes are so glassy looking and she is walking sideways. I can't wait till she feels like letting me brush out her face, it's sticky. At least she has pearly whites and fresh breath now.

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/dizz2.jpg

http://img36.photobucket.com/albums/v110/jazzcat99/dizz1.jpg

The vet wants to see her back in two weeks after taking anitbiotics because the glands in her neck are swollen and very large. I hope it is nothing serious.

slick
03-18-2004, 04:30 PM
AWWWWW poor little Disney. Don't worry honey, you'll be back to your old self soon.

Pssst, don't forget to beg your Mommy for some treats for all you've been through.

tatsxxx11
03-18-2004, 06:19 PM
Oh, you precious little peanut! When you're feeling better Disney, make sure you get those extra treats from Mommy:) I'm sure tonight she'll be keeping you all comfy cozy and covered with kisses:)

Was one of her teeth infected before the dental? Did she have an extraction? Her glands must be swollen from a little infection:( But the antibiotics should do the trick:) Please update us when you go for her re-check! Hugs to you beautiful, brave little Disney! What a cutie AND a heartmelter!:)

Logan
03-18-2004, 07:00 PM
Awwwwwwwww, Sweet Disney, I hope you will feel better tomorrow and that those antibiotics will have that neck back to normal in no time.

Gotta tell ya, Jazzcat, I'd be a sucker for those eyes if she was looking at me. DROP WHATEVER YOU'RE DOING and pick up that sweet baby!!!!! :D

jazzcat
03-18-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by tatsxxx11
Was one of her teeth infected before the dental? Did she have an extraction? Her glands must be swollen from a little infection:( But the antibiotics should do the trick:) Please update us when you go for her re-check! Hugs to you beautiful, brave little Disney! What a cutie AND a heartmelter!:)

She didn't have any extractions or infected teeth but her teeth were getting kind of bad so her swollen glands could have been from that. The only thing that worries me is I noticed a lump in her neck last summer during her annual vet visit and the vet told me it was probably a benign cyst (she's had many on her skin removed over the years). Now that it is noticably larger and the fact that she's lost a little weight I'm more concerned. Hopefully the anitibotics will take care of it and that will be that.

Thanks for all the well wishes!