PDA

View Full Version : Myrtle Beach- Florida

Amber
03-18-2004, 03:34 PM
Hi Everyone!

My family has been planning our summer vacation. We are not the type that go out on vacations, but this summer we would like to go to myrtle beach. Has anyone been there? How is it? and if you have any pictures, of the ocean or anything, please post away!

thanks!

dukedogsmom
03-18-2004, 03:47 PM
Sorry, haven't been there. You coming any further south? Maybe you, Kay and I could meet for the day. Get ready to burn up. Of course, it may be cooler there than it is here. If you bring Katie, we might could all go to the dog beach.

guster girl
03-18-2004, 04:06 PM
Myrtle Beach is the most fun! :) I'm from South Carolina, though, so, I'm a bit biased. :)

Kfamr
03-18-2004, 04:14 PM
There's no Myrtle Beach in Fl, I believe that's S.C.

So, nope, never been there.:p

Amber
03-18-2004, 06:23 PM
ohhhh!!! North Carolina....I got these places mixed up. whoops!:o

Logan
03-18-2004, 06:38 PM
Myrtle Beach would be in South Carolina. This I know for sure! ;)

What is it that you want? Excitement or solitude? If you're looking for excitement and fun, then Myrtle Beach is your place. It's sort of like Atlantic Beach or Las Vegas on the coast (minus the gambling). Lots of fun things to do and wonderful food at every turn, but very crowded in the summer. If you want a quiet, relaxing beach, you need to go north of Myrtle Beach up into NC or south of the Myrtle Beach area to Litchfield, Pawley's Island, or even further south to Hilton Head. It is a great coast, wherever you stop.

guster girl
03-18-2004, 06:44 PM
I thought she was saying Myrtle Beach OR Florida! :) I'm jealous, I'd love to go back home for the summer....

Kfamr
03-18-2004, 06:47 PM
I think you guys should come to FL instead. :p

dukedogsmom
03-18-2004, 08:03 PM
I was wondering.............S.C was the only one I knew of, also. Too bad you're not coming to Florida.

primabella
03-18-2004, 08:57 PM
My father was so close to booking a trip to Myrtle Beach this summer as well. It would have been cool if we ran into eachother. :D Hehe