PDA

View Full Version : Lynne Stankard ???

gini
03-18-2004, 11:51 AM
We should have a "missing persons" section.

Does anyone know what has happened to Lynne Stankard?

She hasn't posted since the end of January.

I miss her!

Logan
03-18-2004, 11:54 AM
Well, Darn!!!! Lynne, where are you????

Edwina's Secretary
03-18-2004, 11:57 AM
I had just stumbled across an email from her (way back when...I'm not good at cleaning out my mailboxes...:rolleyes: ) and wondered the same thing. She had computer problems but was then back up and running....

hhhmmmm......

ramanth
03-18-2004, 12:08 PM
Lynne.... we miss you!

tatsxxx11
03-18-2004, 12:34 PM
I remember her computer issues being resolved after a lengthy down time and how happy she was to be "back." I hope she's ok:(

shais_mom
03-18-2004, 12:35 PM
I was thinking the same thing when I was going thru my Christmas cards. ( for the past 3 years!)

Randi
03-18-2004, 01:14 PM
Lynne, I miss you too - come back!! Hope you're OK! ;)

dukedogsmom
03-18-2004, 02:24 PM
Yeah, where are you? I still love that beautiful Christmas card you made. Hope to hear from you soon.

Miss Meow
03-18-2004, 02:30 PM
I hope she is OK :) I miss having her around.

Reminds me of some others who are AWOL, like Chinadoll, and I don't recall seeing Soledad and bisi.cat for a while :(

popcornbird
03-18-2004, 02:52 PM
I was thinking about her, and others just the other day. I hope they are all ok, and will return back soon. :(

AmberLee
03-18-2004, 09:45 PM
Hmmm, I just checked my message. I got the last one from her on 23 Jan and she was excited about a trip to the US in April. Hope she and hubby are okay...

lynnestankard
03-19-2004, 03:51 AM
Oh Mea Culpa - Mea Culpa!

Sorry everyone I didn't mean to worry you about 'being missing'.

I'm OK - as is Don. I've just had a few 'blue' months and decided not to inflict myself on my friends - sort of hibernated. Now there's a smell of spring on the air I feel I'm waking up and ready to go forward.

The 'puter is working well I'm glad to report!!

Looking forward to Don's surprise visit to Las Vegas in April - how I've not let the cat out of the bag I don't know!!

I've got some serious catching up to do on PT!

Lynne

Vio&Juni
03-19-2004, 04:19 AM
Good to hear everything is ok :)

Logan
03-19-2004, 05:45 AM
No more blues!!!!! It is wonderful to know that you are ok!!! :)

ramanth
03-19-2004, 08:09 AM
Glad all is well with you! :D

anna_66
03-19-2004, 09:32 AM
Glad to hear you and hubby are fine and your "blue" days are behind:D

Felicia's Mom
03-19-2004, 10:29 AM
It is great to hear from you again.:) :)

gini
03-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Lynne, you will find out how much you were missed. So glad that you are back!

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-19-2004, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by gini
Lynne, you will find out how much you were missed. So glad that you are back!

Yes, I agree! And don't you know that when you're blue the best place in the world to be is PT? Just looking at all the adorable critters is enough to bring anyone out of a funk. :D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-19-2004, 11:55 AM
Well, it's about time you got yourself back here young lady! (taps foot)
You were missed a lot!:D

Soledad
04-03-2004, 01:12 AM
Thanks for thinking of me Nicole and Pops. I gotta say, I kind of needed a PT break. It's been good to be away, but I see from my brief foray in the Dog House not too much has changed. :rolleyes:

I've been busting my chops at my job. Now that the campaign season is fully underway, I am bound to my job pretty much 24-7. I love it but it's very draining and leaves me with very little time to visit here, unfortunately.

But, hey, I'm one of the millions of people working to get Mr. Bush back to his ranch permanently, so it's worth the sacrifice. :)

PayItForward
04-03-2004, 06:37 AM
Originally posted by Soledad
I gotta say, I kind of needed a PT break. It's been good to be away, but I see from my brief foray in the Dog House not too much has changed. :rolleyes:
There is an easy answer to that one..stay away from the dog house section. ;) :D

But, hey, I'm one of the millions of people working to get Mr. Bush back to his ranch permanently, so it's worth the sacrifice. :)
:confused:

delidog
04-03-2004, 06:44 AM
Yeah Lynn,
Glad to see you back...and that now all is well!!!!
Sorry you had a couple of blue months...Like someone else stated...when that happens...P.T. is a good place...it cheers me up,anyway.....

Soledad...glad things are well....

Miss Meow...there are alot of M.I.A. pet Talkers.....to add to Your list...
Like Look how Quiet Captain has Been!!!!!
And where is Cubby??? Lous' Mom..I know they moved to Montana,But...
and Loud Lou????
I hope they all stop in for a Visit soon...

Anyway,Glad that We Found Lynn...we can take her Off the List!!!;)

Soledad
04-03-2004, 03:45 PM
PayitFoward, I just meant that my new job interferes with my ability to get on PetTalk because it's so time consuming. However, since my job entails kicking Dubya out of office, it's well worth the sacrifice of not being able to hang out here as much. Get what I mean? :)

Miss Meow
04-03-2004, 09:01 PM
Thanks for thinking of me Nicole and Pops. I gotta say, I kind of needed a PT break. It's been good to be away, but I see from my brief foray in the Dog House not too much has changed. :rolleyes:

I've been busting my chops at my job. Now that the campaign season is fully underway, I am bound to my job pretty much 24-7. I love it but it's very draining and leaves me with very little time to visit here, unfortunately.

To whom do we address our cheques??? ;) :D

Glad you are back and gainfully employed. The Dog House was quiet for a while, apart from the war about war. How are Boo and Bettie going?

Soledad
04-03-2004, 09:16 PM
Boo and Bettie are doing well. They are truly brother and sister; sometimes grooming each other and other times wrestling. I've also managed to convince a co-worker to get a kitty and he's just adopted a cutie from a very underfunded shelter. One more kitty is saved!! Now I just have to make sure he doesn't declaw him.... :(

lynnestankard
04-06-2004, 06:13 AM
............. since my job entails kicking Dubya out of office, it's well worth the sacrifice of not being able to hang out here as much. Get what I mean? :)

I don't want to step on toes here - but.......................great work Soledad! Someone has to do it!

Lynne