PDA

View Full Version : Dear Diary -- Am I Wierd?

Edwina's Secretary
03-18-2004, 10:00 AM
Dear Diary,

Every evening Blondie cleans the litter boxes. I like to help. I come running from where ever I am when I hear the crinkle of the waste bag. First we do the box at the top of the stairs, then I race downstairs. I talk to BG, my first love, and maybe give Turnip, the guinea pig a "pat on the head." I have a special water dish down then from when I lived there.

Last night BG was dressed to go out when I arrived. Something came over me. I got in my litter box and stretched out. (A big boy, I filled the whole box!) BG laughed and me and called me wierd !!! Then Blondie laughed at me too. She asked how she was to scoop!

Is it nice to call someone wierd? Blondie said that my snoring when I am relaxed is wierd too!

Concerned,

Eddie

sirrahbed
03-18-2004, 10:12 AM
Silly hoomans!! THEY are the weirds ones! WE are the superiors ones Eddie. NEVER forget that:D Practice your aloof "I don't care" look. Maybe even turn your backside to them to show your displeasure. Poor, weird, hoomans. They just don't know any better.:rolleyes:
Love, Emily, Eliot and Dylan

PS You are NOT weird. YOU ARE A *CAT*.

catmandu
03-18-2004, 10:21 AM
The Found Cats , we sometimes sleep in the Litter Box , too , so if you are weird , we are too. But we love you anywats , and hope to see you , in japan , on Saturday. MMMMMMMMEEEEOWS from All Of Us!

ramanth
03-18-2004, 10:23 AM
ohhh!!! *laughing to hard to respond* :D :D :D

Oh Eddie.. it's okay to be weird. :cool:

slick
03-18-2004, 10:32 AM
:D :D :D Neither one of my cats stretch out in the litterbox. Around my house, the litterbox and bathrooms are used for specific purposes only.

Eddie, don't worry about being weird. You are unique and we love you that way :)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-18-2004, 11:03 AM
Eddie, I agree with Slick's choice of words. You are not weird, you are just unique! And besides, BG and Blondie are just jealous because they don't have such a nice litter box like you to to stretch out in. ;) :eek: :D

catnapper
03-18-2004, 11:52 AM
Dear Eddie, Pouncer here.
You are not wierd... its the human conception of wierd thats, well, wierd. Meowmie and I went through the same game not more than ten minutes ago. She laughs at me too... she got mad at me last month because I laid down in the box. She said the box was to dirty to do that. Do know know what she did to me then? She gave me a bath! I didn't notice any unusual smell, but meowmie kept telling me that I was stinky. Eddie, I don't know what we are going to do about those silly humans. I just wanted to let you know that you are not alone.

RedHedd
03-18-2004, 12:04 PM
Ah Eddie! You are NOT weird! You are a unique individual cat of the best kind. Mitzi would LOVE to lay down in the litterbox with you! It may not always smell the best, but it sure is a comfy place to stretch out and hide away from that OTHER cat! :rolleyes: :D

Edwina's Secretary
03-18-2004, 03:55 PM
You know....I have seen Blondie stretched out in her bathroom...and she is lying in a big puddle of water. Now I ask you....which is more wierd....lying around in sand or water?????

Cleverly,

Eddie

sirrahbed
03-18-2004, 04:02 PM
Clever Eddie!!! Would a CAT lay in dirty water or ANY water for that matter? Hoomans are so weird!!
Love, Emily, Eliot and Dylan

PayItForward
03-18-2004, 04:03 PM
LOL :D

Eddie,

You are one smart boy. :)

But tell your mummy, I would love a photo of you giving Turnip, the guinea pig a "pat on the head."

Though I think that your mum might have a different interpretation on your affections for Turnip ;)

Killearn Kitties
03-18-2004, 05:01 PM
Oh no Eddie, darling! You are not weird.

Us girls used to do this as well, when we were reasonably new in the house. We don't do it so much now, BUT - if our purrsons come after us holding pills! :eek: ...then we head straight for our litter boxes and hide.

Humans can be so odd, Eddie!

Samantha
xxx

Edwina's Secretary
03-18-2004, 08:01 PM
Dear Eddie,

Not only are you weird, but you are also a bad speller.

Correctively,

Edwina

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-18-2004, 09:08 PM
Leave it to the ever proper Edwina to notice Eddie's spelling. ;) :D

catnapper
03-18-2004, 09:09 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
Dear Eddie,

Not only are you weird, but you are also a bad speller.

Correctively,

Edwina
Look at ahow bad peer pressure is! I had typed weird... but then saw Eddie typed wierd, so I went back and fixed my "typo". Didn't teacher tell us to stay with our first answer?

AmberLee
03-18-2004, 09:58 PM
:D :D :D

I think you might have had a bit of litter in your ear, Eddie. Look at yourself in the mirror. Isn't it more likely they were admiring your fantastic looks and catly demeanor? Surely they said you were WONDERFUL, don't you think? {{{snugglebunnies}}}

RedHedd
03-18-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Look at how bad peer pressure is! I had typed weird... but then saw Eddie typed wierd, so I went back and fixed my "typo". Didn't teacher tell us to stay with our first answer? LOL! I did the same thing and now I've changed it back again!! :D :rolleyes: :p

krazyaboutkatz
03-19-2004, 12:35 AM
Eddie, I don't think that you're weird at all. You might be a little bit goofy but in a good way. You provide entertainment for your meowmie and BG.:)

kimlovescats
03-19-2004, 01:25 AM
Dear Eddie .....

You aren't weird, you are just CREATIVE!!! ;)

Purrs,
Tucker

Barbara
03-19-2004, 02:35 AM
Dear Eddie and Edwina,
if you have a secretary you should make sure she's not a bad speller. Either send her to an orthography class or look for a good HR consultant who could help you to replace her ;)

Tigris and Filou

Vio&Juni
03-19-2004, 03:05 AM
Oh, Eddie, I imagined you in the box and I smiled. You're such a sweet boy :) And creative ;)

lynnestankard
03-19-2004, 04:37 AM
Hi there Eddie - Youze iz not a weird puscat! Iz likez to lie in my Pooh House when Meowmie has juss cleened it - 'cos it feels nice an' warm on my tummy - - head bumpies across the miles from Bagel xxx

Randi
03-19-2004, 05:26 AM
Eddie, don't you listen to all this bu**sh**! You're not wierd at all, I do the same. :D At soon as I hear my humans scrape in the litterbox, I rush out there to help - but I don't strecth out in it!!

A little tip! My humans can hear me scraping from the bedroom if the door to the corridor is not closed, so if your box is close to the bedroom, do it during the night - and do a proper job! :D ;)

Your pal,
Fister