Mkitty
03-17-2004, 06:26 PM
Hey everyone, here's my poll! ;)

jenluckenbach
03-17-2004, 08:36 PM
Pet groomer

G.P.girl
03-17-2004, 08:37 PM
I'm going to be a vet. would that count as yes?:)

neko1
03-18-2004, 05:56 AM
I used to work for a vet

DJFyrewolf36
03-18-2004, 12:57 PM
Used to work at a pet store
Evil evil evil...well not the animals *cept for hamsters, I have a personality confict with them...its ok* my boss was a total Jerkweed...I would have stayed if he didn't fire me for not sleeping with him. Oh well...he got fired shortly after for playing grabby with the cashiers

But I digress...

water_junkie
03-20-2004, 11:59 PM
*crosses fingers* Hopes to be a vet!!

I volunteer for the animal shelter.. does that count?

wolfsoul
03-21-2004, 12:01 AM
*looks far off* One day.......

binka_nugget
03-21-2004, 02:23 AM
Animal shelter volunteer as well!

I'm hoping to become a dog trainer a couple years after graduation though. And if the money is alright, I might want to run a small independant rescue on the side.. or at least foster some dogs.

Desert Arabian
03-21-2004, 10:52 AM
All my jobs have to be with animals, there is no way I can work with out animals. I plan on getting a part time job at the pet store this summer and volunteer at the humane society. I currently volunteer at a YMCA horse camp and work with horses- wouldn't trade that job for a trillion dollars :p !! In the future I plan on running my own dog boarding kennel offering doggie daycare or run an equine rescue facility. :) My life revolves around animals...

wolfsoul
03-21-2004, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by binka_nugget

I'm hoping to become a dog trainer a couple years after graduation though. And if the money is alright, I might want to run a small independant rescue on the side.. or at least foster some dogs.
Same here! ;) I think I'll start off as a trainer in Petcetera or something and then work my way up to my own business (with Jynnelle hopefully lol). And I want to own an animal shelter or rescue, but if I don't have the money, I'll atleast be fostering dogs. I'll also have my own rat food company which I am currently writing up the business plan for and I'm going to take my idea to a business plan competition in April and if they think that I have th best idea, they are going to give me $1000.

The_Duck
03-21-2004, 04:40 PM
Whatever happens in the future, my prayers always include my desire to work with the animals, and as God answers prayers, I'm going to say Yes. I'm not sure when or how, but one day I will have a job I truly love, and that will only come when the work involves those who love us unconditionaly.

Toby's my baby
04-03-2004, 08:51 PM
I volunteer at our local animal shelter once in a while, and I want to be a vet when I get older.

sweet_stormy
04-04-2004, 05:00 PM
when i was little i wanted to be someone who "baby-sat" your animals when you had to do something. but i want to be someone who has a lot of land and a lot of animals to "take it over". thats my dream. but of course the only way to get all that land and those animals there is to have an accual paying job. lol.

*~Becky~*

G.P.girl
04-06-2004, 06:35 PM
i want to have a huge farm in the middle of no where and have lots of rescues grayhounds and horses and great danes. of course until i'm as rich as bill gates that'll never happen