PDA

View Full Version : RIP Sweets

Sweet Sixy
03-17-2004, 03:32 PM
I had to make the very difficult decision to put my Palomino QH mare to sleep in January. She was my first horse, she was 5 years old when my parents bought her for me, and she was just shy of 16 this year. I know thats fairly young for a horse, which made this so much harder. She had developed a degenerative disease in her hind legs and even standing had become difficult for her. Unfortunatly this disease progresses very rapidly. I just couldn't watch my baby girl suffer anymore. So I send this message in memory of Sunrise Dreamer.:(
She is missed by everyone that ever met her.
Attached is a picture of her from just this spring.

wolfie
03-17-2004, 03:43 PM
Oh, I'm sorry. :( She was a beautiful girl. :(

Logan
03-18-2004, 03:05 PM
Oh, Sweets, you were a beautiful horse! I hope that you are running freely on your four good legs now at the Rainbow Bridge. Rest in peace, darling. You are obviously missed very much.

slick
03-20-2004, 10:46 PM
Firstly, let me welcome you to Pet Talk. In time you will find that our community is source of strength and support.

Secondly, let me apologize for not seeing this thread earlier. You must be in great pain losing a horse as beautiful as Sweets. Take comfort in knowing that her mane blows in wind at the RB as she gallops free of pain and is young again.

Please continue to post and tell us more about yourself.

Hugs to you.

trayi52
03-21-2004, 12:14 AM
Sweets was such a beautiful horse. I am sure you do miss her so much. I am sorry about your loss. But like Slick said she is running now free of pain.

I also want to welcome you to Pet Talk.

Willie

manda_moo87
03-23-2004, 07:32 PM
Awwww...what a beautiful horse. :(

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss.