PDA

View Full Version : But, now his breath is fresh!!

RICHARD
03-17-2004, 12:08 PM
Rottweiler owner's brush with death

A German man who tried to give his pet Rottweiler cleaner breath by brushing its teeth is recovering in hospital.

Police said that the 60-year-old from Karlsruhe ended up being badly bitten and was lucky to survive.

The man said: "I can't understand it, I even used a special canine toothbrush I bought at the pet shop and I thought he wouldn't mind."

The German man said he was only able to save himself by playing dead and making his body go limp, at which point the dog let go and went back into its kennel.

The man lost large amounts of blood and was taken to hospital in an ambulance where doctors say he's "lucky to still be alive".

---------------------------

"I can't understand it, I grabbed his head between my knees and forced his mouth open. He was growling and struggling for about two minutes and then he went off on me.......even with the special canine toothbrush i bought at the pet shop....."

lbaker
03-17-2004, 12:18 PM
He "can't understand it" after putting the dogs head between his clasped knees? He's lucky the dog didn't bite his ....... uh, you know :o The poor dog is struggling and growling and this guy has no clue. Now he probably thinks he has a "bad dog" :mad: :mad: :mad: Oh, a special toothbrush - yeah, that should of made ALL the difference *dumb cluck *

pitbullmommy
03-17-2004, 12:35 PM
OMG WHAT AN IDIOT!!!! THAT IS ALL I HAVE TO SAY!:mad:

RICHARD
03-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by lbaker
He "can't understand it" after putting the dogs head between his clasped knees? He's lucky the dog didn't bite his ....... uh, you know :o The poor dog is struggling and growling and this guy has no clue. Now he probably thinks he has a "bad dog" :mad: :mad: :mad: Oh, a special toothbrush - yeah, that should of made ALL the difference *dumb cluck *

lol,

Laurie,
I added the 'knees' part of the story....I think the dog would have run after the first attempt.

This "cluck" probably thought....'how can I get him to co-operate???'

slick
03-17-2004, 12:53 PM
Maybe he didn't like the flavour of the toothpaste??????:D :D

tatsxxx11
03-17-2004, 12:57 PM
I'll bet he has sensitive gums!;) But the guy's right; he IS lucky to be alive; idiot!

Cheshirekatt
03-17-2004, 12:57 PM
Some people really don't like going to the dentist....

:)

This guy is so stupid I don't even know where to begin. Plus it sounds like he should have spent the money on obedience classes, not dental hygeine.