PDA

View Full Version : In Memory Of Butterscotch

Craftlady
03-17-2004, 09:08 AM
Here are some of my favorite photos. Just when you think tears can't flow anymore they do. I miss him so much but know he is in a better place.

This photo was take 2/12/04
http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/BTABLE3.jpg

Photo taken back in Nov 03 He loved rubs from dad on the bed.
http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/CLOSEUPBUTTERSCOTCH.jpg

Photo taken Nov 03 His favorite perch to get head rubs.
http://img29.photobucket.com/albums/v86/Craftlady/BUTTERSCOTCH10.jpg

slick
03-17-2004, 09:32 AM
What beautiful pictures. I'm sure Butterscotch is making new friends every day and doing well at the RB. I know you miss him but know that he is watching over you and waiting until you meet up again.

Hugs to you.

ramanth
03-17-2004, 10:23 AM
What a sweet memorial. Butterscoth was so pretty.

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-17-2004, 11:48 AM
Thanks so much for the pics. Butterscotch was such a sweet orangie. :(

RIP sweetie. :(

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-17-2004, 12:49 PM
Butterscotch. You are missed, but you will never be forgotten, and one day you will see your family again on the Rainbow Bridge. Keep an eye on them now, they need you to watch over them.

PayItForward
03-17-2004, 04:12 PM
What a beautiful name Butterscotch.

I understand you had to move to the bridge very quickly but keep an eye on your mum. She misses you so much, let her know that she is loved greatly both on earth and from the bridge.

jenluckenbach
03-17-2004, 05:06 PM
Thank you for posting Butterscotch. Gone, but never forgotten. :(

jazzcat
03-17-2004, 11:21 PM
Beautiful Butterscotch!

Thank you for sharing his pictures. He's a sweet kitty that will be very much missed.

Rest in Peace sweet Butterscotch.

rg_girlca
03-18-2004, 09:18 PM
Aww dear sweet Butterscotch, may you have fun at Rainbow bridge. You are sadly missed but not forgotten.
Beautiful pictures of a beautiful cat.

krazyaboutkatz
03-19-2004, 12:07 AM
Thanks for sharing his beautiful pictures with us. He sure was a handsome orangie. RIP sweet Butterscotch. You'll be truly missed.

catmandu
03-23-2004, 10:39 AM
Butterscoth was such an awesome Orange Cat, very similar tomy pal Michael. And I know that he has made a home for hiomself on the Rainbow Bridge ,as Orangies all have that ability . to makr Friends , where ever they Go , and Butterscotch was a Great Cat!

Felicia's Mom
03-23-2004, 10:55 AM
RIP Butterscotch and have fun on RB.:)

Randi
03-23-2004, 11:02 AM
Butterscotch you were such a wonderful boy and will be missed terribly, but never forgotten!

Sweet boy, Rest in Peace at the RB! :)

Thank you for posting his photos, he was so beautiful!

gini
03-23-2004, 11:07 AM
Somehow, I don't think you ever really do "get over" the loss. I have found that now that I have one beautiful little pup and three magnificent cats at the Rainbow Bridge I just have to accept that it is part of life.

There are certain memories that will simply cause a flow of tears and I don't fight it anymore. I just loved each so much.

Butterscotch is so beautiful and I hope he has made friends with my guys too.

Butterscotch - you will never be forgotten.

MommaCat
03-24-2004, 07:10 AM
Butterscotch was a beauty!
What a stunning baby. I know you miss him so very much. Our Pumpkin will be gone one year next month. He was a sweet big 20 pound Orange bundle oflove. I know he and Butterscotch are happy. They are whole and healthy again.
Much love to you.
MommaCat.. Deb

Craftlady
03-24-2004, 08:09 AM
Thank you for all the kinds words. Butterscotch was with us 5 yrs and we miss him allot. As everyone has said, he will never be forgotten.