PDA

View Full Version : Snoopy

Logan
03-17-2004, 05:38 AM
August 1989 was a very special month. Not only did you join your family, Snoopy, but my Mimi joined me as well! She is also 14 years old. :) Like you, Mimi says "keep the other cats away from me"! :p

Snoopy, the picture of you resting in the garden is just perfect! You look so relaxed and so lovely! But you really are guarding your garden, aren't you, to keep away any bad dogs or cats that might wander in? :)

Congratulations to our most beautiful senior girl, Snoopy, on being the Cat of the Day!!! :D

lizbud
03-17-2004, 08:33 AM
Good morning Miss Snoopy,

What a beautiful coat of colors you have sweetheart. It's very
good to meet you today and offer congratulations on your day
of honor as our CAT OF THE DAY. Nár laga Dia do lámh Snoopy.

catmandu
03-17-2004, 08:57 AM
As wonderful as Kittens are , it is also nice to see our Senoir Kitizens , that ahve a Calm , and a Maturity , that young Catscan only aspire to . And the Found Cats send a message of love , and respect to thier Dear Pal ,Tortie Snoopy COTD!

Jax
03-17-2004, 11:22 AM
Snoopy, you are so cute!! You look so sweet cuddled up sleeping. What a great kitty you are - we honor you today on your special day Snoopy!! Congrats for being Our Adoorable Cat of the Day! :) :D :)

catland
03-17-2004, 11:41 AM
Welcome little Irish kitty cat - what a great picture of you. Is that some catnip that you are guarding?

I know your Irish eyes must be smiling under that contented sleepy face.:D

momoffuzzyfaces
03-17-2004, 12:16 PM
Snoopy
How lovely you look snoozing among the greenery!
It's so nice we have a lovely Irish lass as our St. Patrick's Day Cat of the Day too! CONGRATULATIONS, SWEETIE!:D

tatsxxx11
03-17-2004, 12:38 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day to you beautiful Snoopy!:) Oh, what a lovely Irish lass you are. You look so lovely and contented snoozing in that soft patch of Emerald Isle greenery! Thank you so much for taking time out of your St. Patrick's Day celebration to visit us! We are honored to have an honest to goodness Galway girl as our extra special Pet of the Day honoree! I have a seasoned citizen too, Snoopy! His name is Mr. B and we believe him to be about 15 years old. Kittens are precious but nothing compares to the special love of a senior kitty:) Congratulations to you precious Snoopy! I hope you and your loving, caring family enjoy many more years of shared love!:) Hugs and purrs to you sweetheart from Sandra, Mr. B and Oliver!:)

cool cat
03-17-2004, 01:29 PM
Todays cat, Snoopy from Ireland, would like to wish everyone a Happy Saint Patricks day. She's delighted that today is her day and would like to say Beannachtai na Feile Padraig to all her feline cousins:)

sasha the cat
03-17-2004, 03:47 PM
Ahhhhh! Those August days... that was when my KatMa's beloved boy cat, TIGGY, The Best Cat in the Unvierse was born. He was born exactly 6 months after St. Patrick's Day, on August 17, 1985. We will miss him forever.

Snoopy, you are one pretty lady. Mew, like you I love my Cat of the Day friends but do not like pussycats walking on my grass, smelling my flowers, or even daring to walk on the street where my Palace is!

Did you know: In the very French Province of Quebec, Canada 40% of the population is of Irish origin! Mew, my KatMa is one of them. The Irish connection includes those named: Fullerton; Atkinson; McInerny; Ferguson; Kelly; Malone; Walsh; Finn; McClelland; Mitchell. French names are: Archambault; de Repentigny;Pacaud; Savard; Fortin; St-Georges; Salesse. "real" Canadians are people of many heritages; Canada is very multi-cultural and we love to celebrate our many heritages. My KatMa, Paw-Paw and I always wear our green eyes!

Have a wonderful St. Patrick's Day, Miss Snoopy from Galway, Ireland. You look like a lovely Irish colleen amid the lush green! Tell your purr~ents, mew, to have a wonderful day too.

Sasha The Cat:

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid80/pbdc4769b86363de28a9da8720ff0afa4/fb061d6b.jpg

The late TIGGY (BCITU)
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid63/p443bfa3a4ee1d2f5c59d03caa615a62f/fc1a444d.jpg

carolineg
03-17-2004, 03:48 PM
Snoopy, you look lovely lieing in the sun and relaxing in the garden.
:) You are right to guard your territory from other cats as you are there for so long.
You are an old cat indeed.

kittenwhiskerz
03-17-2004, 04:20 PM
Miss O'Snoopy!........Congratualations luvly lass for being our COTD and our very special St. Patrick's Day kitty. You look so lovely there among your greenery. My Silver lady who is also 14 would like to meet you. She likes to keep her privacy as well, so she is just sending kitty waves to you Snoopy. You are indeed a lovely Irish lassie.

Darrolanne ~CA~

Dan Holder
03-17-2004, 04:32 PM
Wow, what an unbelievable COTD for St. Patrick's. Sounds like he has had what he considers a perfect life. Hope he has many more days of lounging in the shamrocks.

Bari_d
03-17-2004, 04:33 PM
And we were almost too busy to stop by today - glad we didn't miss you. Torties are such sweet cats and we loved hearing about your garden...hope you are very safe there and will live many, many more years surrounded by much love!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

Killearn Kitties
03-17-2004, 05:08 PM
Snoopy, darling, what a cutie you are! We loved meeting you today and thought you were just beautiful in your picture!

We know just how you feel! We're not too fond of other cats coming into our garden either.

We hope you have a great day today beautiful Snoopy, full of all the things you love, purring like an engine, eating with your paw (you could be the next Arthur!!!), and checking out your Cat of the Day cousins!!

Congratulations on your special honour today, beautiful girl, as our extra special Cat of the Day!!! :D

karlyb
03-17-2004, 10:43 PM
Hello Snoopy, what a lovely Irish lassie you are! You look so warm and comfortable napping in the sun. You are a brave girl to protect your garden from marauders. Maybe as you grow older you will spend more time inside, especially in the winter. I'd like to see you scoop your food out of the bowl; what a neat way to eat! I hope you have many more happy and healthy years with your family who loves you so much, dear Snoopy.

Pandora_Rose Persian Passion!
03-18-2004, 12:35 AM
Happiest of St. Patrick's Days to you, darlin' Snoopy!!!:D :D :D
You are simply one BEAUTIFUL, marvelous kitty. You just ound so sweet and cute--such a delight--I asure you, you've NOTHING to worry about in the jealousy department--those other lasies could not hold a candle to you! Why, just look at that exquisite colouring of yours!!:eek: And you just look so very cuddly in your little green tree nest. I wonder what you are dreaming about? Hmm...Catnip and treats and lots of love?? I am sure that today you shall receive them all. You deserve them, as our very special, honoured Cat~of~the~Day!!!:) :) :)
Take VERY good care of yourself and your humans, sweetheart!!:)

GalwayBird
03-20-2006, 04:15 PM
Is Snoopy not a dog's name??? :rolleyes:

carolineg
03-20-2006, 04:28 PM
No, many people have cats called Snoopy. I know three.

GalwayBird
03-20-2006, 04:31 PM
No, many people have cats called Snoopy. I know three.

Oh right well I'm thinking of that gorgeous cartoon character called Snoopy!! Do you know him? I have a nice picture of him.

Lori Jordan
03-20-2006, 05:15 PM
Congrats COTD