PDA

View Full Version : ***REMINDER***

wolf_Q
03-17-2004, 12:30 AM
The DEADLINE to send out your Gift Swap Package was on Monday, March 15.

If you have not mailed it, please contact me ASAP.

If you do not receive a gift within 3 weeks of that date (5 weeks if you are overseas) please contact me!

Thanks for participating, I hope everything will go smoothly this time!

wolfie
03-17-2004, 01:10 PM
When's the next one going to be? If you know... :)

My Peanuts
03-17-2004, 02:29 PM
I am also interested in getting in on the next one. Please let me know, thanks.

Kfamr
03-17-2004, 07:21 PM
Thanks for posting this, Amy.

I really can't wait to get mine! :D Hope everyone recieves theirs as well. I think i'm more excited about my person recieving theirs though. I really hope they like everything cause I made it all. :o

Everyone interested in another--

Anyone of you could always start another one. :) Id' probably wait until everyone from this time around recieves their gifts before doing so, though.

I'm pretty sure we'll have another one soon. Last year I believe we had 2, or maybe it was 3?

wolf_Q
03-17-2004, 07:49 PM
We can start another one in a few months, maybe July-August?

anna_66
03-18-2004, 06:50 AM
Thanks for posting this Amy as I see quite a few people (including myself) haven't received theirs yet. I hope everyone has them all sent out....wouldn't want any impatient pets out there;)

dukedogsmom
03-18-2004, 03:04 PM
I was so excited for Amber to get hers that I told her I had her the day before she got her package. I'm still waiting for mine, as well. Duke's pretty patient, though :)

Logan
03-18-2004, 03:06 PM
I think some "little birdies" told my recipient to be patient.........so she knows that she needs to wait until next week so that everything can come at the same time. :p

wolf_Q
03-18-2004, 03:21 PM
Just remember everyone that some people may have sent it on the day of the deadline, and if they are in a different country it may take several weeks.

Please please please inform me if yours was sent late or hasn't been sent yet. The person who will be receiving it needs to know. :)

ramanth
03-18-2004, 03:23 PM
When my mom called me at first she said, "You have a package here from Kay 'last name omitted'." And I was thinking...

"K. 'blank'...who is that? The last name didn't register and I was thinking it was the initial K, not the name Kay. I'm used to calling her Kay Ann. LOL! I'm such a dork. When Mom said it was in a Chik-Fil-A box... the lightbulb came on. :rolleyes: :o :p :D

kingrattus
03-20-2004, 10:07 AM
I know I don't hangout here anymore, but I didn't want to rip off my gift swap buddy (not their fault I'm going through a bad time). I sent mine out on the 11th & the person should get it soon (like this week).

I was even picky on the stamps I used. I tried to get as many animals on it as I could (I even got the NEW moose stamp on it!). I feel bad about one thing. I totally forgot to write a note!! The day I was sending it I was running around my store & placing human items on the scale to make sure it didn't go over the cutoff weight, & I got soo caught up in finding the perfect thing & weight & closed the box & taped it up. Then it hit me, after I put it into the mail bag AHHHHH the note!!!. When I get a bit more $$ I'll send u the perfect card.

Can't wait to get the gifts for the fishies & turtle. ooo ooo ooo

Dogz
03-20-2004, 10:16 AM
My person has recieved theirs, and I have recieved mine.:)

I also cannot wait until the next one!