PDA

View Full Version : Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 05:51 PM
Tomorrow's St. Patties! Anyone Irish? Anyone doing anything 'special' ? :D
http://img32.photobucket.com/albums/v95/simnala/46.jpg
From Simba, Nala, & I! :) :cool:

PepperRSM
03-16-2004, 06:02 PM
I'm Irish :D I'm not sure if we'll be doing anything "special", I'll probably dress in green for school tomorrow. My mom and I are gonna make green shamrock shaped sugar cookies, although I'm not a very good cook, so I hope they turn out all right...(don't want to add too much salt, eh Meg? :p)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-16-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by PepperRSM
I'm Irish :D I'm not sure if we'll be doing anything "special", I'll probably dress in green for school tomorrow. My mom and I are gonna make green shamrock shaped sugar cookies, although I'm not a very good cook, so I hope they turn out all right...(don't want to add too much salt, eh Meg? :p)

AHHH! We can NEVER make cookies together again! LMAO... that was funny! :)

Corinna
03-16-2004, 06:08 PM
I'm not irish but it's my 25th wedding annaversy.

Moose
03-16-2004, 06:35 PM
Aww, so cute!

Happy St. Patties Day everyone! :D:D

GoldenRetrLuver
03-16-2004, 08:22 PM
I'm Irish. :)
We might be going over to a friend's house, and she's making Corned Beef and Cabbage. I've never had it, but it sounds like an odd combination. :p

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :D

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by GoldenRetrLuver
I'm Irish. :)
We might be going over to a friend's house, and she's making Corned Beef and Cabbage. I've never had it, but it sounds like an odd combination. :p

Happy St. Patrick's Day! :D

OHHH!! It's reeeeaallly good! :D

slleipnir
03-16-2004, 08:24 PM
I'm scottish O_O lol I don't like st. pattys day, we always get a snow storm T-T

Felicia's Mom
03-16-2004, 08:47 PM
I'm Irish.:D no special plans though. I will wear something green to work.

Lissa
03-16-2004, 08:56 PM
We went to the parade on Saturday. I am student teaching tomorrow so I'm sure there will be something goin on.

Dogz
03-16-2004, 09:11 PM
I'm not Irish, and I'm not doing anything special, but...

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

P.S. Well, I guess I am *kinda* doing something.:p

Well, my dad works with a guy named Patrick, and he is Irish, loves St. Patrick's day. He gives me a St. Patty's day card every year, and last year he 'forgot'.:rolleyes: Good ol' Patrick. So, of course I had to tease him about that, and I said that if he didn't give me a card this year I was going to beat him up.;)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-16-2004, 09:40 PM
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone!

Oooh ooooh I'm irish! A little!:p

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 09:46 PM
I'm like 1/4th Irish.. :p

Moose
03-16-2004, 09:50 PM
I wish I was Irish....

Dogz
03-16-2004, 09:54 PM
I have pointy ears, does that count?:D

luckies4me
03-16-2004, 09:57 PM
An Irish lassy here, tis me! Dan is part Irish too, which is why Dylan came out a red head with blue eyes. :p I LOVE Saint Patricks Day. Usually my dad and I get together and have a big party but since his leg troubles and me having moved to another state it's kinda hard to party now. Dan's father will be coming over tomorrow night and we will be having corned beef.

CORN BEEF IS MY MOST FAVORITE FOOD IN THE WORLD! :D :D :D

ramanth
03-17-2004, 08:07 AM
Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I have a wee bit of Irish in me.

and Congrats and Happy Anniversary to you Corinna! :D

I wore green to work today as well as my celtic dragon earrings and shamrock necklace with Irish marble inlaid into it. :)

I LOVE Corned Beef and Cabbage but I've never cooked it, so none for me today. Went shopping last night and picked up some Guinness and Salmon steaks.

Last year I spent St. Paddy's day at the Pub with friends in Toronto. One's in Scotland now and the other ...well...she lives in Toronto...lol...so I'll toast to them.

Long life and health to you all!

bluekat
03-17-2004, 08:22 AM
I have pointy ears, does that count?

LOL Emma!:D

Well, I'm not Irish....But Happy St.Patrick's Day everyone!:D

wolfie
03-17-2004, 08:27 AM
I'm a tiny bit Irish. I'm not doing anything special at all today though. Maybe they'll have st. patrick's day cookies at the cafeteria today though. :) I like cookies.