PDA

View Full Version : Some more new Avatars.. :)

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 04:42 PM
I can't chose which I want.. Nala running, or Nala turning?

*Veiw Nala turning in attachment.*

The turning one kinda makes me dizzy. :p

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 04:47 PM
I think this one may be a bit better, I slowed it down a bit.

Moose
03-16-2004, 04:49 PM
I love them both! I really can't decide. I think I maybe like the running one better...but I honestly can't pick just one. :p

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Moose
I love them both! I really can't decide. I think I maybe like the running one better...but I honestly can't pick just one. :p

Now that I think about it... I kinda like the running one better.

I don't like how you can see the cement blocks in the turning one. :p

Eesh i'm picky. :p :p :rolleyes:

Moose
03-16-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by Kfamr
Now that I think about it... I kinda like the running one better.

I don't like how you can see the cement blocks in the turning one. :p

Eesh i'm picky. :p :p :rolleyes:

lol. I like the turning one, but I can really only watch it once or twice before I get a little dizzy-ish. lol ;)

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Moose
lol. I like the turning one, but I can really only watch it once or twice before I get a little dizzy-ish. lol ;)

Nah, Brooke... Don't blame it on my AV, you're naturally that way. :p :p :p

Moose
03-16-2004, 07:06 PM
Nah, Brooke... Don't blame it on my AV, you're naturally that way. :p :p :p

Yeah, you do have a point. Hm....;)

luckies4me
03-16-2004, 07:28 PM
How do you make it into a little movie? I know how to animate and stuff, but how do you get it to look like it was filmed?

Dogz
03-16-2004, 09:02 PM
luckies: You have to take serveral pictures and then put the pictures together to make it look like a video. Binka_nugget can make the avatars using actual movie clips.

I adore them both, they are too adorable. I can't wait until I get some good shots to put together.:)

luckies4me
03-16-2004, 09:30 PM
Originally posted by Dogz
luckies: You have to take serveral pictures and then put the pictures together to make it look like a video. Binka_nugget can make the avatars using actual movie clips.

Yes I know how to make the frames and everything to make it SEEM like a movie, that's just a basic animation. I do that often, but what I want to know is how to get the actual video like Binka does. ;)

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 09:39 PM
It's rather easy. Take screenshots of the movie, bit by bit (like whenever it moves) then put them in different frames.

luckies4me
03-16-2004, 09:40 PM
It's rather easy. Take screenshots of the movie, bit by bit (like whenever it moves) then put them in different frames.

Oky! Thanks! I will *try* to give it a go tomorrow, but I am not so good at these things. :p

bluekat
03-17-2004, 07:52 AM
I like them both, but I also like the running one better. I got dizzy from the turning ones:p