PDA

View Full Version : Mishi is Bonkers!

RedHedd
03-16-2004, 12:07 PM
Ah my Mishi the Maine Goon! :rolleyes: Every morning he goes through a period of meowing up a storm (saying good morning? asking for breakfast? who knows) dancing and prancing around the house - being very cute. This morning he went through his usual routine and kept it up as I tried to start my usual morning workout, however he was a lot more rambunctious today. So much so, that he pranced himself, full-steam ahead, head-first into my leg! OW! :eek: He almost knocked me off my feet! I'm not sure which one of us was the more surprised. I don't think he hurt himself, although we were both quite stunned for a bit. So instead of doing my usual workout, I spent about 20 minutes just consoling him. He sat there and took it, purring up a storm. My Mishi bonk-head goonie boy! I sure do love the big goofball! :rolleyes: :p :cool:

Twink
03-16-2004, 12:20 PM
Mishi's such a sweet pea. :D Given half a chance, I'd scritch the heck out of him!

Of course, now that he got hugged and cuddled after playing Bowling for Meowmies, he'll probably do it every morning! ;)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-16-2004, 12:37 PM
:D :D

RedHedd
03-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Twink
Bowling for Meowmies, ... :D :D :D I love it! :D when a 15+ lb. cat hits you at full power, head-first, you really feel it!

catlover4ever
03-16-2004, 12:44 PM
Mishi must be related to Abner....he does the same thing every morning.....meows up a storm...I swear he has a conversation with himself, because no one else is listening.

Mishi you can come over my house any day and try to bowl me down.....sending cyber chin rubs to you. {{{rub rub rub}}}

Edwina's Secretary
03-16-2004, 01:29 PM
I, for one, would like to know WHAT were you doing standing in Mishi's way????????:D ;) :D Honestly, some people!

kitten645
03-16-2004, 02:09 PM
bowling for meowmies indeed...knocking you on your arse...LOL
Claudiab

PayItForward
03-16-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by Edwina's Secretary
I, for one, would like to know WHAT were you doing standing in Mishi's way????????:D ;) :D Honestly, some people!
LOL

Poor baby Mishi, are you forgiven yet ?

ramanth
03-16-2004, 03:05 PM
LOL!!!!

....bowling for meowmies..... love it!! :D

catnapper
03-16-2004, 04:09 PM
What? No pictures?

Silly boy! You need to be clearer in your conversations with meowmie. It seems that she misunderstood you this morning.:D

RedHedd
03-16-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
What? No pictures? LOL! This is a family site! Believe me, you wouldn't want pictures of my 5:00 a.m. workout wear! :eek: I think he was just trying to tell me it was too hot to workout and that a better use of my time would be spent paying attention to him .... Mitzi just slept on.

jenluckenbach
03-16-2004, 05:56 PM
LOL :D:D