PDA

View Full Version : Argh...I hate snow!!

ChiRen
03-16-2004, 10:17 AM
All our snow had finally melted a few weeks ago and it was starting to warm up [in the high 50's for almost a week!!].
Of course, it had to come back. :rolleyes:
I woke up this morning to a ground covered in white. Grrr...
I WANT SPRING!! :p

slleipnir
03-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Atleast you had a period with no snow :rolleyes: we still have tons :( lol I can't wait for it to melt and start to get warmer ^_^

bluekat
03-16-2004, 11:45 AM
LOL, that happened here too:p I thought that Spring was finally here, since it was around 10 degrees celcius that day, and right the next day it snows again. I wish it was summer now...

popcornbird
03-16-2004, 11:49 AM
Anyone wants to take our *warmth*? Its warming up unusually early this year, and I am SO sad!!! Come back winter! NOW!!!

Ok......come back *real* nice, breezy, rainy, cool spring. :(:(

Send me some snow to make it cool down a bit!

EssTer
03-16-2004, 11:54 AM
ohh.....sometimes in summer I really want snow... but actually I'm summer fan.. he he.. and I love spring and summer.. I really hope, Lauren, that you'll ahve spring very soon...

green_chameleon_girl
03-16-2004, 11:59 AM
the same thing happened too us!! ugh.. its sooo annoying! I was outside with the dogs in a sweater no coat and I expected it would just get warmer..so the next day I grabbed the dogs leashes opened the door and SNOW..EVERYWHERE LOL! I turned on the weather channel and we are getting rain and snow ALL week! :) just my luck haha;)

I want spring!!!!!!!!!!!!:( .lol

catnapper
03-16-2004, 12:39 PM
Am I the only one jumping for joy over the snow? I couldn't be happier!

BitsyNaceyDog
03-16-2004, 12:42 PM
You should all move to florida. The only thing I don't like about it here (weather wise) is it's incredibly humid in the summer. The tempature is always in the 90's in the summer, ofter near and sometimes higher than 100 degrees. Add the humidity to that and it's sometimes 110+ degrees. Too hot. The fall, winter, and spring are nice, but still often humid.

Kfamr
03-16-2004, 02:21 PM
Send some our way!

The most we've got are a few showers. :p

ChiRen
03-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Hey, if you guys want some snow...come and take it. ;)
Thank goodness we'll be moving to Arizona after I graduate from high school. No more snow! :D

MammaMangorin
03-16-2004, 02:33 PM
The spring is here :D i hope :/
When i wanted spring it stated to snow, two big snowstorms in a week.
But now i think its spring for ever :p or at least 2-3 months more

isis
03-16-2004, 03:24 PM
I love snow, but I'm just sick of it. Luckily it's gone for good. Although it's finally warm, but it's raining. :rolleyes: Weather can just never be the way you want it to be. The weather channel dosn't help either, it's always changing.