PDA

View Full Version : Do you have ScrapBooks for your dog?

CamCamPup33
03-16-2004, 06:49 AM
Well plenty of people i know have scrap books for their dogs, My sisters ex-boyfriend's mom has a huge one with all these things inside, and tapes.. It's so cute! But i just got one yesterday, and started on it yesterday.. So far i only have the front page done, It has 3 pictures at the top in all different directions and a bow at the top, then in the middle it says Cami and another picture.. On the side it says 'My shining star'

:D :D Im having fun with this already! I'll get some pictures later :)

So anyway, Do you have a scrapbook for your dog?

rotten_two
03-16-2004, 07:33 AM
i keep scrapbooks for both my babies! i have more pictures of them than i do of human family members. i usually take pictures at major events or holidays when i dress them up. i also have a few of their baby teeth that i was able to obtain. i keep copies of their pedigrees and even make family trees for them. i bet some people think i am a whacko when i pull out scrapbooks of my pups!

amoore
03-16-2004, 08:32 AM
Yes I have always kept scrap books on my babies. I like to go back and read them and look at the pictures.:)

DogLover9501
03-16-2004, 09:09 AM
Mine don't have scrap books BUT They all have their own albums, and also all have baby books :o

I wouldnt really know how to put a scrap book, Im not too good at those things :p

anna_66
03-16-2004, 09:13 AM
My neice got me into it last year. As of now I have 2 large books with a total of 121 pages:eek:

Lissa
03-16-2004, 10:58 AM
Layla has a baby book that I need to put together still. All my pics are on the computer. So I have about 500 pics of her on the computer in albums.

lv4dogs
03-16-2004, 10:59 AM
I just started to start one a month and a half ago, then I got into a car accident & broke my hand. It is healing but I still can't quite cut straight etc... but once my hand is fully usefull again I will finish it!

primabella
03-16-2004, 03:13 PM
I tried starting one for JUST Mickey but it didn't work out. Then for Christmas, my mom got me a beginners Scrapbook kit and I have most of the pages all of Mickey's stuff. LOL. I love working on it.

I also have a "Mickey box" where I keep his old collars, pictures, pieces of his old puppets and the glue we used to *try* and stick his ears so they'd fold over. :D

catnapper
03-16-2004, 04:12 PM
Yep... but I haven't added anything to it in the longest time. I dug it out of storage last week and have intentions of printing up some of my favorite new pictures of her.:)

isis
03-16-2004, 04:34 PM
I don't. But I would really love to start one.:)

RobiLee
03-16-2004, 04:43 PM
I don't, but I should have. I should at least get all of her pictures in a photo album. I am terrible about that kind of stuff.

Robin

*LabLoverKEB*
03-16-2004, 09:34 PM
I do! I have 2! And I will treasure them forever! If you really want to start scrapbooking, visit
www.creativememories.com

:)

Foam
03-16-2004, 11:05 PM
I have a big scrapbook that I started of Ozzy's life. :)

Dog1,Cats2
03-17-2004, 06:26 PM
When Pasha, one of my beloved cats, died many ago, it was very comforting and healing for me to make a photo album/scrapbook dedicated to him. I did it again a few years after than when another beloved cat, Twinkle-toes, died. I was very sorry that I didn't have more pictures of them.

Currently, I've got 2 cats and a dog. And I've got scrapbooks and online albums for each of them, and LOTS of pictures! I think the digital camera makes it much easier to have lots of pics.

micki76
03-17-2004, 06:46 PM
Originally posted by primabella
I also have a "Mickey box" where I keep his old collars, pictures, pieces of his old puppets and the glue we used to *try* and stick his ears so they'd fold over. :D

Me too, Liana!

I have a box that has all three dogs' keepsakes. We even have Chester's first vet bill! He didn't have a name yet and they needed some kind if name for the form, so we just told them to put down Rusty!:p His baby book is in there, and collars and tags.

We also have his first sweater (itty bitty) and, (this is the part where you all find out what a freak I am) a baby tooth. :o

RubyMutt
03-17-2004, 08:00 PM
Yep :D

I'm an obsessive scrapbooker and Ruby does have a book of her very own :)

lovemyshiba
03-17-2004, 08:45 PM
I love scrapbooking!!!
Problem is, most of my pictures are on the computer or already in frames!! I do want to get a couple started of the dogs though.
For now, I just have a box that is decorated with paw prints with all of their stuff in it (old collars, licenses, baby teeth, etc).

micki76
03-17-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by lovemyshiba
For now, I just have a box that is decorated with paw prints with all of their stuff in it (old collars, licenses, baby teeth, etc).

Ah ha! So I'm not the only one with baby teeth! :D

dukedogsmom
03-18-2004, 05:54 AM
My scrapbook is my computer :) I do have a scrapbook for my horse, though.

anna_66
03-18-2004, 06:07 AM
Originally posted by micki76
We also have his first sweater (itty bitty) and, (this is the part where you all find out what a freak I am) a baby tooth. :o
Not a freak at all! I have teeth from Angus, Keisha and one from Angus:)

primabella
03-18-2004, 03:29 PM
Micki don't think you're a freak at all! :p When Mick was loosing his baby teeth I would actually look around hoping to find one so that I could put it in his box! :p