PDA

View Full Version : He only had the dog for 2 todays.

Chris J
03-15-2004, 09:48 PM
Not a nice story to read so I'll just post the link here.

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/2924378/detail.html

trayi52
03-15-2004, 09:58 PM
That is a pitiful story. It sure reminds me of Grover, thats where she was found, after some boys used her as a football. Sounds like that little guy would make Grover a good buddy.

I hope they really stick it to that boy, he needs to learn the value of life! Sorry no good, little blank blank. No word could describe him, there are no words that bad!

Willie

lovemyshiba
03-15-2004, 10:03 PM
Not only do I hope he gets the maximum fine, I hope someone throws him around and dumps him in a trashcan.:mad: :mad:

Poor baby:(

Holly's mom
03-15-2004, 10:08 PM
Oh, that poor sweet puppy. :( I could just cry after reading that story.

Lissa
03-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Layla could have ended up like that. Two boys had her and were beating her because she was dumb...she's not at all....and friends saw and took her. She was emotionally bad and was underweight, but over all in good health. Thank god she was rescued before anything worse could happen.

guster girl
03-16-2004, 01:27 AM
I'm not a violent person at all, but, stories like that make me just want to seriously hurt that kid. I'd hate for anyone to be doing that crap and me witness it. I think 27 years of never being agressive would just have to come out. I believe it's called opening up a can of whoop ass. ;)