PDA

View Full Version : Hidalgo

guster girl
03-15-2004, 08:09 PM
Just wanted to say that I thought this film was beautiful. I saw it on Saturday night and it's slow in parts, but, worth it. I, of course, cried like a nerd, but, that's ok. I also heard that Viggo Mortensen bought the horse that acted as Hidalgo. He's such a cool actor! Viggo, not the horse. :) Anyway, just wanted to throw that out there. If you like big, beautiful, sweeping movies, this is a good one. Love the horses.

slleipnir
03-15-2004, 08:20 PM
lol I posted this exact same thing a while back - about the horse too, lol! ^_^ I saw it for the second time tonight. I love it! Viggo is an awesome actor ^_^ It's cute he bought the horse. He bought his horse from LOTR too :D Hidalgo, in that movie, is so beautiful O_O His eyes are give so much character or something..

guster girl
03-15-2004, 10:00 PM
Oh, geez, sorry about posting twice! :) I was going to look to see if anyone had said anything, but, I thought since it just came out on Friday....oh, well! It's a great film! :)

slleipnir
03-15-2004, 10:33 PM
I was actually just coming to delete that first part I wrote..I didn't mean for it to sound rude but now that I look at it...anyway, hope it I didn't sound rude, I just ment it as joking around ^_^

CathyBogart
03-15-2004, 10:41 PM
Saw it, loved it!

slleipnir
03-15-2004, 10:47 PM
The part where he's galloping bareback at the end..if you look closely there's a scene where he has a saddle - the next he doesn't ;) lmao

guster girl
03-15-2004, 11:06 PM
I didn't think it came across as rude at all! :)