PDA

View Full Version : 1000 posts from a blabbermouth!

sirrahbed
03-15-2004, 07:36 AM
I just posted and saw it was #999 so this must be #1000:D I have had so much fun here but never dreamed I blabbed THAT much. Well, there has been so much to talk about! I have been through two new kittens, a new adult Dylan, a butt bath, kitty manners, lots of quilts, Emily's "fat" tumor, three signature blocks, lots of laughs, lots of tears and I have only been here abouth 6 months? Geez, I talk about you people and your kitties like I know you. My hubby gets to hear about you every evening:D You guys even know my family around the world!! I am getting nervous and excited about going to Japan in just a few days!!! Will see many of your kitties at the party!!! Missy has LOTS of beanbags all ready:D See ya!!
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid93/p20676f680aec8d6517f1e4579cb49971/fa4a5ac8.jpg

Killearn Kitties
03-15-2004, 07:40 AM
Congratulations!!! I love the picture you posted to celebrate. Careful you don't put your back out holding that big boy for too long.:D :D :D

The girls are looking forward to meeting everyone on Saturday. They are so excited waiting for their chauffeur to arrive.

catnapper
03-15-2004, 07:41 AM
Hey! I've been watching your posts ever so carefully... and you've become a pillar the minute I turned my attention to something else! Congrats! Woohooo!!!!!

I know the "I've only been here six months?" feeling! This has become such a part of my day - one big part that I look forward to.

Congrats on Pillarhood fellow blabbermouth!

jenluckenbach
03-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Congratulations!!!!!!:D

Laura's Babies
03-15-2004, 08:06 AM
I talk about this place to everyone too. I am always sending links to a certian page for everyone to see. The thread that got me the most was the one with the 3 1/2 week old kittens with the cut throats so everybody I know got that one. (anyone have any updates on those babies?)

You have a safe trip to Japan and I hope you can post from there before I have to go back to work so I will know you made it safe and are doing fine..

catcrazylady
03-15-2004, 08:17 AM
You know I think we came on about the same time and I feel the same way about this place! It is my home away from home and all you people have become my family.
I'm so glad you have blabbed for 1000 posts and I hope you blab for at least 10,000 more!!!!

Gosh Dylan looks so big with you holding him!!
:D :D :D :D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif

bluekat
03-15-2004, 08:21 AM
Congratulations on Pillarhood!:D We love hearing from you, keep on posting!:D
Great pic btw:)

Steffi N
03-15-2004, 08:34 AM
CONGRATULATIONS
DEBBIE :) :)
Its always so nice to hear from you.

catmandu
03-15-2004, 09:02 AM
Congratulations from The Found Cats Hotel , and may you have thousands more! And see your Furr Pals , Saturday at the Sushi Partee , in Japan.

RedHedd
03-15-2004, 11:22 AM
YAY! Welcome to the blabbermouth club and best wishes for thousands more posts!

trayi52
03-15-2004, 11:30 AM
Congratulations Debbie!! My god how could we have let this just slip by us!! I love all your wonderful sweet posts, you are indeed one of my favorite PTers.

Welcome to the Blabermouth Club, keep up the great blabbing! We love it.

Willie:)

jazzcat
03-15-2004, 11:31 AM
Congrats on Pillarhood!!

I hope you have a great time on your trip and it's nice to know we can still hear from you while you are there - (at least we better hear from you!).

Anyway, I look forward to many more stories about your trio!!

amoore
03-16-2004, 07:47 AM
Congratulations on the Over 1000 post! I love all your post. I love all your kitties too.

Thank you for being here! You have become a piller! Welcome to the "Blabber Mouth club"!:D