PDA

View Full Version : Prince William of Pear

rkidsrcats
03-14-2004, 11:27 PM
William was "posing" by a sunny window yesterday. We've been having some really nice spring days and the boys have been bird watching and sunning all weekend!
We call him Prince William of Pear because when he sits, he looks kind of like a pear - and anyway, every prince needs a kingdom. Hope you like his royal portrait.
http://home.comcast.net/~jphoenix12/willie14.jpg

trayi52
03-14-2004, 11:40 PM
Theres my buddy and my boy, you do look like a prince to me. How you doing Prince William of Pear? (Willie my buddy) I hope you had fun bird watching and getting some sunshine.

Sweet boy!

Willie:)

rg_girlca
03-14-2004, 11:45 PM
Awww look at that sweet little face on him. Oh kissy, kissy.
He looks so content sitting there. He's adorable.

rkidsrcats
03-14-2004, 11:55 PM
William was hoping you would stop by and say hello! He rarely takes a break from all the household management duties he has as "head cat", but he did stop for this photo and asked to let him know if you sent a reply.

And thanks rg_girlca for the kissy face. He LOVES kissy face - it makes him goosey and he takes off down the hallway all flustered. :D

catcrazylady
03-15-2004, 06:05 AM
What a very handsome Prince indeed!!! He certainly looks like royalty! Wow, we really should see more of this royal figure!

sirrahbed
03-15-2004, 06:50 AM
awww...William IS very royal looking. I want to plant a *SMOOCH* right on his forehead. Right there on the white part - between the two darker spots - right THERE. Will that be a kissy face that send him off flustered??:D
*SMOOCH*KISSYFACE*

catmandu
03-15-2004, 09:18 AM
prince is a very Regal Cat , indeed and Princess , my Cat , is so glad that she will meet him , at the sushi Partee! She will love to see him , and have Sushi together!

jazzcat
03-15-2004, 12:04 PM
He is very handsome. I can see a bit of a pear in that pose, lol.

Love is royal portrait. *Rubs* to his majesty!!!

momoffuzzyfaces
03-15-2004, 01:28 PM
Oh, William you handsome fellow you! You look so happy sitting there in the sun. I declare I see a smile on your face!:D

kimlovescats
03-15-2004, 02:27 PM
Oh Prince William, you are so regal and handsome, and so very deserving of all kinds of SMOOCHIES!!!!! :D