PDA

View Full Version : My account name

Mkitty
03-14-2004, 02:06 PM
Oops! I just realized that i changed my account name! My first one had a hyphon after M. But, i like Mkitty better. :p

sirrahbed
03-14-2004, 03:54 PM
These results are interesting! Looks like the "moggies" are the preferred "breed" so far - is tabby a breed? I guess I just like ALL cats, even though I chose tabby- I really like them all:D

catnapper
03-14-2004, 03:58 PM
Geee... lets guess which one I voted for. Seems I have only stripped animals!

Mkitty
03-14-2004, 09:28 PM
You have cute pets catnapper! Does everyone like my poll? ;)

prettykitty1
03-14-2004, 09:46 PM
i voted for all breeds i mean i like them all it does not matter. as long as i love them. and they love me. lol i love the poll:D

Laura's Babies
03-15-2004, 09:45 AM
Like people, they all have qualities that someone loves and then there are some that everyone loves, no matter what the breed. I voted for ALL!

bluekat
03-15-2004, 10:58 AM
I love all breeds, but my favorite would have to be the Persian:D
lol, its pretty obvious;):p

Kirsten
03-15-2004, 11:02 AM
I love all breeds, but of course I had to vote for tabbies - my girls have told me to! ;)

Kirsten

Mkitty
03-15-2004, 08:57 PM
U 2 have cute cats! How do u get pictures of ure kitties on Pet of the Day? Wanna b buddies?:D

Aspen and Misty
03-15-2004, 09:32 PM
What is a moggie?? I've never heard of this!!

I don't like any specific breed, just your regular old Stray kitty!

(although I do have a soft spot for My misty, what ever she is :p )

Ash

rpcathouse
03-15-2004, 10:22 PM
Well, calico and tabbies are a color class not a breed. I love all cats and kittens. But my favorite breeds are Maine Coons... I wonder why???? Maybe because I have a few!!! Second breed is a ragdoll. Then would come the Scottish Fold Longhair. HECK, if it purrs it is my favorite.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid107/p75de3190bf7006043e49db67169f8575/f95b3664.jpg

Stella

amoore
03-16-2004, 10:18 AM
I can't pick out a certain breed because I seem to fall in love with all breeds! So I picked all breeds.:)

guster girl
03-16-2004, 10:24 AM
I love all kitties, as long as they're cool cats. But, I voted for Bengals, just because of Lock. :)

http://img30.photobucket.com/albums/v91/kariann918/Cnv0525.jpg

catmandu
03-16-2004, 10:31 AM
As all breeds bring something different to the atble , as my Dear Mother used yto say. The Found Cats are 5 Siamese , I Balinese , I Oriental Shorthair , and 5 Domestic Tabbies and a Feeder.And Moose The Magnificent , The Maine Coon , and I hope to have tamed Horace , o have Two Miaine Coons , as Horace is living on my porch.

Mkitty
03-16-2004, 07:29 PM
Sorry about my poll everyone!! I'm only 12, but I love cats! I didn't know that tabbies and calicos r'nt breeds!:o Does evryone like my poll anyway?

Logan
03-16-2004, 07:44 PM
My kitties are "mutts". Someone once told me that my Mimi looked like a Maine Coon. But she isn't the size of a Maine Coon (I have always heard that they are quite large). Mimi weighs 6 pounds when she is soaking wet. Butter is a stray that wandered up to my house several years ago. He has lovely blue eyes and has the coloring of a flame point Siamese, but we'll never really know. You can see them in my signature. :)

I voted for all because I have never paid one dime to get a cat, they have either just shown up or I have rescued them from some place where they were. In my adult life, I have had 3 cats total, all looked and acted differently!!! What fun it has been too!!! :D

Mkitty
03-16-2004, 08:13 PM
Ure animals r cute!!

rpcathouse
03-16-2004, 09:48 PM
Miranda,
You are in the right place to learn about cats. I didn't know much about cats either when I was 12 you will learn if you love for cats is as great as it seems. I thought all long hair cats were persains. LOL! I have done alot of reading and more reading and asking questions. If you want to learn more ask and we can help you. Read and if you don't understand we will help you. Felines come in many shapes and colors and sizes. You have pedigree and non pedigree. But in the long run they are still just beautiful animals. They are fun to watch as they play and interact with others and yourself and while you are watching you are learning. Watch how they walk see how the musles work. Listen to the meow and chatter they make different sounds. The world of cats is yours. Who know one day you can look back and say what I have said to you. I didn't know that either when someone younger than you doesn't know a fact. And you don't have to be sorry, not at all. You are learning and your love for cats show that you are a caring young lady. I like that.

Stella

Mkitty
03-16-2004, 11:08 PM
Thank u so much!!! Wat u have said has touched my heart and i'm sur i will remember ure words when i grow up. Do u wanna b buddies? We could arrange a meeting in the Meeting Forum. Ure friend, Miranda A.K.A. Mkitty :D ;)

rpcathouse
03-18-2004, 06:38 PM
Miranda,
You can private message me here at Pet Talk. I will try and answer what I can and try to get you answers. Keep reading and learning all you can about cats. Let me know what you learn, I topic you can post is what I read or learned today about cats. Everyone here can always learn something new, myself included even as old as I am. :D It is hard for me to go to other chats because I work and have one litter of kittens that are getting ready to go to their homes. Another litter of kittens that are 6 weeks old. And another litter of kittens due around the 27th of March. But I do stop bye and read what is here for relaxation. Oh, I am also setting up pictures to make note cards for the local rescue shelter here. So, I will watch for your next post with great interest to see what you have to say.

Stellahttp://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid104/pbc8e30085c459bfaddece2bcdad51e49/f99ce4a8.jpg
The two on each side are the ones leaving this Sunday.

sirrahbed
03-18-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Aspen and Misty
What is a moggie?? I've never heard of this!!

Ash

Hi Ash, I just learned this term here myself. Seems it is the cat word for "mutt" :D I also learned that "meezer" is a term for Siamese "meez"=siaMESE.

Yes, Mkitty, I like your poll! I am not at all sure what is a breed and what is not! I like all kitties. My favorite type is a tabby and my favorite color is ORANGE. I like the Ragdoll and Maine Coon breeds but any old "moggie" is fine by me!!;)

krazyaboutkatz
03-19-2004, 12:59 AM
I love all breeds of cats but I'm most fond of male cats.:) All of my cats are mixes: Storm is a Maine Coon mix, Sunny is an Aby mix, Cirrus is a Bengal mix, and Sky is a Ragdoll mix.:)