PDA

View Full Version : Kings and Queens of Naw-Tee

catnapper
03-14-2004, 10:53 AM
Ok Folks, it looks like we have two 2-way ties for Naw-Tee cats!

Lily and K'Cee both have the same number of votes, as do Leroy and Pouncer!

So, We shall have a cornonation for TWO kinds and TWO queens!:D Since we seem to have a lot of PT kitties enjoying Japanese hospitality right now, we shall have a coronation some day soon. Perhas next weekend? Or will the kitties still be suffering from Jetlag?

Kirsten
03-14-2004, 11:09 AM
Yes, next weekend sounds great to me! :)

BTW, Lily is so excited that she and Pouncer are two of the naw-tee-est kitties around! She thinks they're making a nice couple! :)

Kirsten

catnapper
03-14-2004, 12:38 PM
Yes, Lily, Pouncer is quite excited to be sharing a throne with you. I keep trying to tell him that this is not exactly something to be proud of, but he insists that anything he can share with Lily is a good thing indeed.

catmandu
03-14-2004, 12:55 PM
JJJ3 could make it a three way race , as he has demolished a VCR , A Cat Plate , and has knocked just about everything , on the ground , due to his love of Whiskas Temptations! He has a Temptation monkey on his back. Betty Ford Clinic , can you help?

Barbara
03-18-2004, 02:33 PM
Congratulations to your double royalty of nawteeness:D

Steffi N
03-18-2004, 02:40 PM
Congratulations to Their Naw-teenesses.

Remember, you have to work to retain your titles. :D :D

sirrahbed
03-18-2004, 03:14 PM
Originally posted by catnapper
Since we seem to have a lot of PT kitties enjoying Japanese hospitality right now, we shall have a coronation some day soon. Perhas next weekend? Or will the kitties still be suffering from Jetlag?

The Japan party is Saturday the 20th - I am sure we can get the cats back by Sunday if that will be OK - provided the catnip buzz is worn off:D

Time to get packing because the jets will be picking them up in the morning (Friday 19th):)

catnapper
03-18-2004, 05:04 PM
Good luck on the trip! You must tell us all about it. Its your PT duty;)

Maybe we can push back the coronation for another week... after all, they're naw-tee kitty status wouldn't change in an extra week. A nice coronation the last weekend of March.

kimlovescats
03-19-2004, 01:56 AM
Congratulations to our reigning NAW-TEE cats!:)

catcrazylady
03-19-2004, 05:54 AM
Leroy is so excited!!! He just knew that all the hard work he puts into being nawtee would pay off some day!!!:D :D http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif
I, on the other hand, don't know if I should be proud of him or put him in the corner!!!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/wink.gif

Leroy says that whenever the coronation happens is fine with him. He will do his very best between now and then to retain the nawtee status by testing the patience of his meowmie's nerves. He also says that he knows he can get away with this because she adores him with all of her heart!http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/biggrin.gif