PDA

View Full Version : I've got pictures!!!!!!!

catnapper
03-12-2004, 02:03 PM
Wow! Nikon sent this camera out this morning and it arrived already. I am so very impressed.

I was able to download oodles of pictures (most weren't too good... what on Earth was I thinking?) Here is Allen & Pouncer's first visit to the balcony. Pouncer loved it out there and spent most of his first trip bopping Allen in the head... poor Allen dove for cover under the table or either of the two chairs.

Here's Allen hiding under the table... note the panicked expression on Allen's face
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/the_porch.jpg

Here's Pouncer trying to plan his attack on Allen from above
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/taste_freedom.jpg

Please don't mind the messy state of my balcony. The snow lifted the indoor/outdoor carpet we had laid last year, and the furniture did not weather the winter too well.

jazzcat
03-12-2004, 02:13 PM
Yeah!! Allen pictures - I love that face!!

I cover my adirondak chairs every winter and it's helped a lot. I buy the plastic covers made for patio furniture and then tie them down since they aren't really made to fit that type chair. My Dad made my chairs for me so I'm very protective of them.:)

trayi52
03-12-2004, 02:18 PM
Wow that was so fast, I am impressed as well.

I love the pictures! Poor Allen, and Naw-tee Pouncer bopping poor Allen on the head! What are you talking about those are great pictures!

I think your balcony looks great.

Willie

catnapper
03-12-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
Yeah!! Allen pictures - I love that face!!

I cover my adirondak chairs every winter and it's helped a lot. I buy the plastic covers made for patio furniture and then tie them down since they aren't really made to fit that type chair. My Dad made my chairs for me so I'm very protective of them.:)

Thanks for the tip. My favorite uncle made these for us as a wedding gift. They aren't that old but look terrible. I definately plan on refinishing them this summer with a really good sealant. I have to dig and find the photos I have of Allen on them when they were new... his orange fur against the orange stain was a great picture! It came out as one big orange study in texture!:)

Twink
03-12-2004, 02:30 PM
Pictures!! *pounce*

You must be terribly happy to be reunited with your camera. Your cats will probably give it two days, get sick of having their pictures taken all the time, and sabotage it again. ;)

Poor Allen! *Kittens!*, huh, pal? *scritchy*

bluekat
03-12-2004, 04:47 PM
Aww, they're both so cute!:D I love Allen's expression in that pic:D

Laura's Babies
03-12-2004, 05:11 PM
I Loved that panicied look!! That was so cute... and getting ready to attack was sceary!

ChrisH
03-13-2004, 07:59 AM
Lol, just a while earlier I replied to the thread about getting your camera soon! :D Serves me right for working through 'View Todays Active Threads' last to first!:D

Great pictures. The one of poor Allen under the table with such a apprehensive look goes well with the next one which prompts the warning, 'Watch out, he's above you!':D

catmandu
03-13-2004, 09:17 AM
GreatPhot , and Allen , and my dear Pal Michael , could be brothers , under the fur! And I hope that Pouncer didnt do anything Naw Tee!

rg_girlca
03-13-2004, 09:44 PM
YYYiiippppeeeeee, you got your camera back.
Now back to seeing those adorable kitties of yours.
Yup, there they are, Pouncer and Allen.
Cute, cute, cute.

IttyBittyKitty
03-13-2004, 11:11 PM
Congrats on getting the camera back, great pics too!

spunkymeow
03-14-2004, 08:19 PM
GREAT PICS!