PDA

View Full Version : Embarrassing & Hilarious Moments!!

DogLover9501
03-12-2004, 12:44 PM
I'm not sure if this has ever been a thread before, I've never seen one anyway!

But it's a thread where you tell when your dog(s) embarrassed you, and how! And THEN you tell when your dog(s) did something so hilarious and what it was:D ;)

I think it would be fun!

Here are mine...

Piddle:
{Embarrassing Time}
Piddle doesn't embarrass me too much, I actually cannot remember the last time he did!
{Hilarious Time}
LOL Piddle does alot of funny things, but one thing that was so scary at the time, but so funny later on, was when he jumped out of the van window :eek: when it was moving!! :eek: I opened the door and got out before mom was even completely stopped and he rolled down the side walk, and then he just got up, shook and did his pee:o

Wiggles:
{Embarrassing Time}
LOL Wiggles embarrassed me one time when she started trying to "make love" to my aunts dog Daisy, in front of a whole crowd of people :o like she was a male!!
{Hilarious Time}
Hahah one time when we were camping, Wiggles had her 2 front paws on the table, and the back ones were standin on my moms lap, and my mom tried to push her forward and she wouldnt move her 2 front paws, and she did a hand stand :eek: for about 20 seconds LOL Almost went face first into my moms tea cup!!

Jasper:
{Embarrassing Time}
Jasper embarrasses me all the time, he makes a liar out of me with new tricks lol will never do them when I want to show people, he gives people the "royal sniff" lol and lots of other things.
{Hilarious Time}
It's always funny to watch him chasing his tail...well "stub" and whats even funnier is he can actually catch it:o

What are some of your dogs Embarrassing and Hilarious times??

Fox-Gal
03-12-2004, 01:59 PM
Tuffy has embarrassed me more then any of my babies. He can just do the dumbest things some times.

Like at X-mas, we had friends over sitting around watching a movie and in walks Tuffy. He goes right to the X-mas tree, looks over at us and hikes his leg and pees on the tree. :eek: and then goes to the door to be let out. :confused: I have wet presents under the tree now and our friends are laughing at the whole thing. I was so embarrassed.

A few years ago, friends of our where moving and asked us to watch their dog for a month or so till they could get into their new home. Not a problem, except their dog was in heat when they brought her over. So we seperated them the best we could. Till one day, I was outside with the UPS guy and I could feel a dog on my leg, I just reached down to pet who ever it was, not really looking. Till the UPS guy said something like "do you want them to do that?" I looked down on my leg and there was Ashley and Tuffy locked up and on me. Some how Ashley got out and Tuffy found her. The UPS guy thought it was funny, I was just embarrassed about them doing that and me being so dumb not to notice what was going on right behind me. Later we had 12 puppies living on our screen in porch and had to keep Ashley longer then we planed.

Then there was when I first got Brandy, my MinPin, when she meet Brock, the Great Dane, for the first time. We where out side with family and Brandy jumps on the table on the deck, to get a better look at Brock. Well Brock thought he'd mark Brandy as his, so he peed on her head, all over the table, and deck. Poor Brandy just starting licking it off of her as if it was nothing. :eek: I couldn't belive Brock did that. I was just glad it was family that was there at the time, they have come to expect odd things around our home.

I could go on and on, with 8 dogs there been way to many times to go into, but I'll leave it at this, for now.

pitbullmommy
03-12-2004, 02:05 PM
ok embarresing:
Ok when sasha is really hyper or nervous she.... well.....passes gas (loud and smelly) well we were at the vets office and it was us and another lady well sasha wanted to play but i told her to sit and she sis and passed gas REALLY loud. the lady just looked at her and got up and went out side. lmao I turned SOOOOO RED

Now Funny:
Sasha LOVES water and she will do anything to get wet... she jumps in the shower with me, if i am watering the plants i have to water her too. she also like to give puppy eyes to me if she doesnt get her way.:rolleyes:

primabella
03-12-2004, 03:38 PM
I think I made a thread similar awhile back. :)

Mickey embarasses me in the sense that he likes to bark at other dogs during walks and he usually picks the most well-behaved dogs to bark at. So I'm there trying to control him and get him in a sit, stay while the other dog and owner proudly walk off. :rolleyes:

One of the most hilarious times that sticks out to me when was Mickey was a little puppy. When we'd go out, I would usually just open the patio door and he would recognize that sound to be its time to go inside. One time, he must have not heard it while I oepned the door so I closed it and went to get him. But when the door made the sound as it closed, he thought I was opening it and ran straight into the door! My sister was inside and just saw Mick smush his face up. LOL I'll never forget that. :D

DogLover9501
03-12-2004, 03:51 PM
One time, he must have not heard it while I oepned the door so I closed it and went to get him. But when the door made the sound as it closed, he thought I was opening it and ran straight into the door! My sister was inside and just saw Mick smush his face up. LOL I'll never forget that.

LMAO I started laughing as soon as you said "so I closed it.." could just picture what happened next LOL

DogLover9501
03-12-2004, 03:55 PM
lol I have a funny story about water!

I was bathing Jasper one day, and hes alot easier if I sit in the tub with him:rolleyes: So I had shorts and a top on, sitting in the tub, bathing him lol.

My cousin came with her 10 month old boston terrier, who LOVES water, she brang him in the house, he heard the water--ran up the stairs--into the bathroom and right into the tub:eek:

Jasper was surprised:eek:, confused:confused: and happy :D at the same time!

Fox-Gal
03-12-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by primabella

One of the most hilarious times that sticks out to me when was Mickey was a little puppy. When we'd go out, I would usually just open the patio door and he would recognize that sound to be its time to go inside. One time, he must have not heard it while I oepned the door so I closed it and went to get him. But when the door made the sound as it closed, he thought I was opening it and ran straight into the door! My sister was inside and just saw Mick smush his face up. LOL I'll never forget that. :D

LOL

That reminds me of something Brandy did. when she outside and wants in she jumps up and down on the front door to let us know. Well one day we had the screen door, closed only, and she started jumping up and down on it as normal, and she pushed the door open. Now you think she come in, not Brandy she standing out there still jumping up to get in, crying because no one opened the door for her. I had to close the door and reopen it before she would come in. :rolleyes:

DogLover9501
03-12-2004, 05:17 PM
LOL :eek: Did you actually think she was going to open the door by herself AND come in on her own?! Of course not :p

binka_nugget
03-12-2004, 10:55 PM
Kai's my good ol' comedian.

Kai
Embarassing time:
One that I remember really clearly was when he was a pup at roughly 12 weeks or so. I carried him when we went to the pet supply store because I didn't want him peeing there since he wasn't potty trained yet. So, while we were looking for a Kong, I felt a vibration on my hand where his bum was and a couple seconds later, smelt something nasty! ;) I'm sure a couple other people heard him as well!

Hillarious time:
He's always doing funny things. Whenever he tries to run from the backroom to the living room, he usually slips around on the kitchen floor. He doesn't quite fall but he always does this silly 'dancing' sort of move.

Kaedyn
Embarassing time:
He's really embarassing during walks. He likes to grow at people and bark like crazy when a skateboard passes us. It's horrible because when someone runs past us, he'll bark and startle them.

Hillarious time:
Just the other day, he did the same thing as Kai. Except, his slip on the kitchen floor wasn't just a tiny thing. It was at least 5 seconds of full dancing on the floor. He also tries to jump on my bed but sometimes doesn't quite make it up LOL. Also another time, he tried rolling over but he was on the edge of the bed and took a little tumble down! :p

DogLover9501
03-13-2004, 09:36 AM
LOL :eek: Arent puppies embarrassing;)

Ah..life with dogs lol we cherrish all the times...even the most embarrassing:p

Cincy'sMom
03-13-2004, 11:15 AM
The first time we took Sadie to play with one of Ralph's friend's dogs, was also the first tiem we had been to their house. We took Sadie inthe house while we were getting a tour because they were dog sitting fora a Dalmation that "loved" Sadie a little too much... We were upstairs, and came back down to find sadie had pooped right in front of the door...

One night after Puppy K, we stopped at the Pet Store with Cincy. We were standing in an aisle looking at something when there was theis terrible awful smell. We turned to Find Cincy had pooped onteh floor and OMG did it stink!!! It was right then that we switched from IAMS to Sensible Choice!

The first time I took Spot to the Dog Park was about 2 weeks after we got him. He was a humping fool!! Poor Huney :(