PDA

View Full Version : Celebration time!

catnapper
03-12-2004, 11:30 AM
My camera is on its merry way back to me - all fixed!!!!!

Or at least I hope its fixed... I checked Nikon's website this afternoon and saw that they FedExed it back to me this morning.

So now those of you that have waiting patiently for new pictures of Allen and Pouncer will once again be able to see my boys in action (or napping)

Sigh, I've felt so lost without my camera.

Here's one last picture that I was able to get before the camera got sick... Allen was helping me frame some prints for a client. He apparently didn't like my choice of matboard color. Can you hear him ask, "Oh geesh, you're not using that dark burgundy on that picture are you?"
*smacks himself in the head for dramatic effect.*
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/my_helper.jpg

Mr.Allen has such a good eye for these things:)

catlover4ever
03-12-2004, 11:39 AM
I am eagerly looking forward to some Pouncer and Allen pictures. I glad your camera is fixed.

trayi52
03-12-2004, 12:14 PM
Can't wait for the new pictures! Looks like Allen has a really good eye for art in your picture!

Looking forward to seeing new pictures, I am so glad you are getting your camera back!

Willie

PayItForward
03-12-2004, 12:30 PM
Great news.
We can get up to the minute Allen & Pouncer action !

I can't wait.

ChrisH
03-13-2004, 06:28 AM
I am not surprised Allen has an opinion on the framing, wasn't it he who supervised and advised on the vase arrangements a little while back? He is indeed a talented kitty.:D

Glad your camera has been fixed, looking forward to the new pictures. :)

Pam
03-13-2004, 06:43 AM
I'm glad your camera is on its way home. Mine had to be sent away to the "camera hospital" for a while too a few months back and I had picture taking withdrawal! The furry ones were probably glad to have that flashy thing out of their faces for a bit.

(I am thinking Allen might want to be leaving a little personal remembrance of himself on those prints, like maybe just a cat hair or two!) :)

catnapper
03-13-2004, 08:08 AM
Originally posted by Pam
(I am thinking Allen might want to be leaving a little personal remembrance of himself on those prints, like maybe just a cat hair or two!) :)
So true! I went to the one office I put one in to drop off some flowers, and I looked at it hanging and noticed a big orange hair!:)

Now imagine with my three animals how much FUN it is to custom stain the frames! I am constantly brushing on a new layer of stain and then meticulously picking out hairs afterward.:)

catmandu
03-13-2004, 09:15 AM
We are always looking forward to seeing more of Allen , Ebby and Pouncer , as it always brightens our days.