PDA

View Full Version : Most horrible thing, I've ever heard...

EssTer
03-12-2004, 07:24 AM
I just some days ago saw TV show un Russian channel, where was told about what's going on in Russia.. it is like Documental film every saturday....And there was something awful I 've ever seen and heard...

In veterinery clinics in Russia is banned to use anasthezia for animals when they're making opreations (for example spaying/neutering):eek: The reason is,as said they, who made that rule, that anasthezia is more like drugs...So in those vetenary services vets are not allowed to use anasthezia, they're jusing injections, that paralize animal for some time, BUT ANIMAL FEEL PAIN (FOR EXAMPLE HOW VET CUTS THEM) ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!! I think it's horrible and what was those people thinking about, when they made that rule...I had no words when I saw that show and I have no words now .... they're going to check that rule in July and MAYBE they're going to accept, that vets will be allowed to use anasthezia...In that show showed how vets was doing operation and cut up the dog, the dog was CRYING all the time...I couldn't watch that moment.. I went off of TV room...:eek: :(

I just really hope that in that July they will accept that vets will be able to use anasthezia...OMG... it's soo horrible.. for luck hgere in Iceland pets are in sweet sleep when they're under vet's knife...

G.P.girl
03-12-2004, 08:34 AM
:eek: are they allowed to use that spray stuff? you know, that you spray on and they can't feel it?:( that's sad!!

EssTer
03-12-2004, 08:45 AM
I really dont know about that spray stuff, maybe in those big clinics they ahve that stuff, but I don't believe all vets in Russia have that.. I really good remeber how the vet said, that they give injection, whoch paralize pet for time, but pet feels all pain..

QueenScoopalot
03-12-2004, 09:29 AM
I was reading that the reason that Russian vets aren't allowed to use proper anesthesia is because of drug addicts breaking into the stock rooms and stealing the ketamin for their own use. It is known on the streets as "special K". The goverment banned its use, and I was under the impression that vets were turning away animals to do surgery on. I heard of a poor dog who was in such horrible pain after a tumor was removed, that it ended up dying. Very sad when drug addicts impact the lives of animals too. :mad:

EssTer
03-12-2004, 09:36 AM
Queen, I didn't know so much.. but thanx that you explained.....anyway it's very sad...