PDA

View Full Version : More Lily naw-tee-moments... :D

Kirsten
03-12-2004, 02:35 AM
Not only that she's tearing down the curtain on the entrance door at least 10 times a day, no.......

Yesterday I caught her with her paws in the cereal box!!! :D Obviously she thought there was some dry food in it. :)

And she got locked in the laundry room for half an hour! She must have sneaked in there and I didn't notice, and about half an hour later I heard some noise coming from that room. Of course she complained loudly when she was released, letting me know what a bad mommy I am in her opinion! :D

The other day she made us really shake our heads about her little antics. She was on the kitchen cabinet (no, she's not supposed to be there, but she doesn't care) and I had a friend there for a coffee. She sat at the kitchen table when Lily decided she wants to jump down from the cabinet. She usually jumps down on the table, but my friend sat in her way - so she complained to her in the most naughty voice until my friend got up and Lily could jump down. We laughed so much at this naw-tee kitty girl! :D

Kirsten

Killearn Kitties
03-12-2004, 03:24 AM
Aww, Lily definitely keeps you on your toes!

jenluckenbach
03-12-2004, 04:24 AM
:D :D :D

RobiLee
03-12-2004, 06:40 AM
Lily, you naw-tee little girl! Please behave yourself and try to be the refined young lady that you are ;)

Robin :)

catnapper
03-12-2004, 06:58 AM
I can just imagine sitting there and being told to move by a bossy girl kitty! We need to have her read more of LAdy Edwina's posts to learn how to become a polished lady of grace.

Steffi N
03-12-2004, 07:17 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kirsten
[
Yesterday I caught her with her paws in the cereal box!!! :D Obviously she thought there was some dry food in it. :)

And you DIDN'T have your camera. :D

catlover4ever
03-12-2004, 08:07 AM
Originally posted by Steffi N
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Kirsten
[

And you DIDN'T have your camera. :D

No kidding....I think Lily probally looked like Skylar did in the PopTarts box.:D :D

catmandu
03-12-2004, 09:00 AM
It sounds like there are few quiet moments with Naw Tee Lily ! No wonder she and Mischeivous John Hancock hit it off , they were pals looking for trouble , to get in to , together!

Barbara
03-18-2004, 02:17 PM
I am sure this is just a promotion for Lily to win the Nawtiest girl PT award:)

Craftlady
03-18-2004, 02:22 PM
Lily, Lily, Lily tisk tisk.... Keeping meowmee on her toes huh?

kimlovescats
03-18-2004, 02:25 PM
Ah, sweet Lily ... you certainly have your household trained well!!! ;)

Kirsten
03-18-2004, 02:26 PM
I am sure this is just a promotion for Lily to win the Nawtiest girl PT award

LOL :D :D :D

Keeping meowmee on her toes huh?

Oh yes! She has just knocked over a flower pot on the kitchen table! :eek:

Kirsten