PDA

View Full Version : Gifts arrive

Corinna
03-11-2004, 08:02 PM
Thanks Robin merlin checking out the box. Winky got chased a way.

Corinna
03-11-2004, 08:04 PM
Merlin loved the heart shaped pillow.

Corinna
03-11-2004, 08:05 PM
Wee one loves his rattly carrot.

Corinna
03-11-2004, 08:08 PM
Merlin has claimed all the toys but says he will share the cookies (lady isn't much for toys ) The kitties were out side in the sunshine.
I love the pewter orca I had been trying to talk my hubby in to buying it for me.
THANKS so much!!

trayi52
03-11-2004, 08:20 PM
Corinna, I didn't know you had a rabbit. It is so cute. What kind is Wee one? It looks like a dwarf or something like that!

I seen some cute one at Pet depot the other day, they were so cute, I would have got me one if I could have afforded a cage for it. I wanted it so bad.

shais_mom
03-11-2004, 10:48 PM
Looks like everyone enjoyed the gifts!!
I don't think I knew you had a Bunny either!

ramanth
03-12-2004, 08:03 AM
Nice pictures of all the great gifts! :D

Corinna
03-12-2004, 10:37 AM
Wee One is a netherland drawf?jersey wooly cross hes 14 years old . I got him to breed to my angora does , but one died before we got home with him and the other nasty doe tried to kill him . So hes the first "pet" bunny I have ever had.
My understanding hubby , drove in a blizzard to the airport on christmas eve. 9 years ago to pick him up from the breeder. She was shipping some other rabbits to California and brought my little boy along.
He is a retired Jr handling bunny from her 4-h group(every one learned from him) so he is the bestest cuddler. I take him to my spinning demos and I pluck and spin his wool on my lap. The kids reading programs love it when I bring him cuz hes so gentle.

trayi52
03-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Thanks for the info Corinna, he is soo cute. I have been wanting a dwarf rabbit for along time. But I don't want to get one unless I have a good cage to put one in. My daughter kept saying get it mom, get it. But I told her I would have to have a good decent cage and all that first. So I am waiting. Saving for it.

Willie

robinh
03-14-2004, 08:55 PM
I've been off-line for a couple of days with family in town. I'm so glad everyone liked their gifts. We had so much fun looking for something for everyone. Give them a hug for me. What beautiful pets. Would love to see more pictures.

Corinna
03-15-2004, 12:17 AM
Since I last posted Merlin has become obsessed with the heart shaped pillow. It goes every where with him. I don't let him take it outside. He has even passed up his squeeky santa (had it for5 years).
Ebony has claimed the wond toy , winky isn't too sure of the mouse pad.
I love the orca it is center stage in my collection. Thanks again so much.