PDA

View Full Version : Maroon 5

wolf_Q
03-11-2004, 06:55 PM
Has anyone ever heard of the group Maroon 5? What do you think of them?

I bought their CD quite a long time ago, right after hearing their first single on the radio. Which is really strange, as I practically never buy CDs, let alone from groups I've never heard of. It's not really like the music I normally listen to either...I'm not even sure how to describe what type of music it is lol....

However, I totally love that CD! I saw them in concert on Tuesday. I really enjoyed it...it wasn't a big flashy set or anything, just good music/entertainment. It was cool because this was the first time they'd played in that big of a venue themselves. It wasn't really that big of venue either, but I think they've mostly played in clubs.

Moose
03-11-2004, 07:00 PM
I love Maroon 5! :D I think they're great. I haven't had the chance to see them live yet or anything, but I just love them. They've been "around" for awhile but didn't break out until later last year. I'm so glad they've finally become something bigger. :)

PepperRSM
03-11-2004, 07:00 PM
I just recently bought their CD also and I think they're really good. They have a style all their own. When people ask what they sound like, it's hard to tell them since they're so unique. One of the songs on the CD, Sunday Morning, I think its called, has a really good beat and it has a summery feeling. I've been listening to it over and over! lol :)

dukedogsmom
03-11-2004, 08:29 PM
I like them, too. I've only heard the one song, though. Is the whole cd that good?

Crikit
03-11-2004, 08:55 PM
I've only heard one or two of their songs. I was thinking of picking up their c.d. but at the moment funds are short for things like that (syd needs a new muffler) so maybe I'll wait and see if it ever ends up at tramps.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-11-2004, 09:01 PM
I love Maroon 5! I don't have the cd, but I love the song "This Love". *grin*

shais_mom
03-11-2004, 10:45 PM
They sing
Harder to breathe right?
I LOVE that song!!!
Might have to check out their CD

aly
03-11-2004, 11:53 PM
'This Love' is an awesome song!!! I love it! I also like their other songs.

Nomilynn
03-12-2004, 12:09 AM
I've never heard of them!!! I will have to check them out :)

wolf_Q
03-13-2004, 10:11 AM
Yes they sing Harder to Breathe and This Love. Both excellent songs! I think my favorite song is She will be Loved.

I highly recommend their cd! It's called Songs about Jane. :)

guster girl
03-13-2004, 08:37 PM
I bought their CD as well, and, I really like it. They not only sound different from other bands, but, different from themselves. What I mean is that their songs don't all sound alike. :) Good album, though. :)