PDA

View Full Version : Eek!

Kfamr
03-11-2004, 04:38 PM
Lol, my mom brought home stuff from work to make Chick-Fil-A's new sandwhich, which isn't coming out yet, but soon. We alwasy get to taste the new stuff, since she works there...

I'm hesitant to try it.. I don't like chargrill chicken all that much...

It's chargrill with provolone cheese, lettuce, tomato, toasted bun, and some kind of BBQd dressing/sauce.

Just thought i'd share, as I sit here and stare at it as I ponder whether or not to eat it.. :eek:

wolf_Q
03-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Take off the tomato and BBQ sauce and it sounds good! I love provolone cheese!

Speaking of Chick-Fil-A I still haven't been there! They have one right at my school too lol...one of these days I'll try it.

Cookiebaker
03-11-2004, 04:49 PM
Sounds yummy.....but if you don't care for the chicken, just have a lettuce, cheese and tomato sandwich. :)

Kfamr
03-11-2004, 04:51 PM
It's a honey roasted BBQ sauce... I cut a little piece off of it, and don't care for it. :o

slleipnir
03-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Hmm..I'll have it :X lol sounds good hehe

GoldenRetrLuver
03-11-2004, 06:18 PM
We don't have a Chick-Fil-A over here, so I don't know what to say. :p

CamCamPup33
03-11-2004, 07:50 PM
NO CHICK-FIL-A THERE IN CALIFORNA?!

How do you people survive?!! LOL! Sounds kinda good to me! :p Tell me what you think kay so i can try it, ;)

dukedogsmom
03-11-2004, 08:28 PM
Sounds good to me! Maybe remove the tomato.

2kitties
03-11-2004, 09:20 PM
Serve it up over here! With a side of waffle fries and a giant sweet tea!

LOVE Chick-fil-a!

Kfamr
03-11-2004, 11:36 PM
The Honey Roasted BBQ sauce is really good. It comes in packets so it's option whether you want it on the sandwhich or not.

I ended up taking the chicken off and eating the rest. It would have been muhc better if it was deli cut meat. I keep telling my mom they need to make some kinda of deli chicken sandwhich.

I only like chargrill chicken cold and on salads or in their wraps.
Their wraps are eally good, but only when my mom makes them special. When she makes them to bring home, she packs them. She also puts bacon in it for me. :) She puts bacon and LOTS of cheese on my cesar salads as well.

They're also coming out with a new 'fruit cup'. I got to sample that as well. My mom brought home two whole party trays that she had to make today, since they're practicing making them. she brought home a fruit one and a cheesecake one.:D

trayi52
03-11-2004, 11:43 PM
So much torture, I said I was hungry! Now I am even more hungry. Lucky you, your mom is not only a good cook and makes great chili, she brings all these goodies home from work too. May I borrow her for a while??

Willie

Kfamr
03-12-2004, 12:04 AM
As long as you train her to get another dog while you're borrowing her, sure!:p

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-12-2004, 05:23 AM
AWWW - we don't have Chick-fil-a in Bahrain either:( .

They have opened up in South Africa, so I usually go there when I am back on vacation.