PDA

View Full Version : I get to go to a dog park on Sunday!

Kater
03-11-2004, 02:27 PM
My Spring Break starts after classes on Friday and I get to fly down to Florida to visit my sister! She was just married this past summer to a wonderful man and someone I am proud to call my brother-in-law. He brought his senior labbie, Jack, a chocolate furred ball of happiness to the marriage and this is my sister's first experience with a dog. Jack is at least ten years old as Rick adopted him while he was still an undergraduate in college. I haven't seen the cutie for over a year now and I am really excited to get to visit with him again. He is a total love bug!

Anyway, the point of all this is that I get to go to a dog park for the first time this Sunday! My sister e-mailed me the things she has planned and Sunday morning said "Take Jack to dog park so he can play with his friends." :D *very excited*

Don't worry, I will take pictures!

Kater
03-11-2004, 02:33 PM
Here's a picture of my sister and her husband after the wedding. The little girl is my brother-in-law's niece and was the flower girl.
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid65/p175296c7e6973eb879a10927875a0dc/fbee7007.jpg

My Peanuts
03-11-2004, 04:14 PM
Oh, be sure to tell us how your expereince is! I have never been to a dog park and I plan to go as soon as it's warmer, so I'm very interested to here your first impressions. Give Jack my, Sylvia, and Harley's love.

PS. Your sister is very pretty and her wedding dress is beautiful.

Kater
03-11-2004, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by My Peanuts
Oh, be sure to tell us how your expereince is! I have never been to a dog park and I plan to go as soon as it's warmer, so I'm very interested to here your first impressions. Give Jack my, Sylvia, and Harley's love.

PS. Your sister is very pretty and her wedding dress is beautiful.
Oh, I will certainly give everyone a full report! I have no idea how Jack is around other dogs but if they take him to the dog park regularly I'm assuming that he is pretty well behaved.

You'll have to tell us about how Sylvia and Harley like the dog park when they go! Spring is just around the corner! (almost :p)

Thanks for the kind words about my sister. She is a beautiful person inside and out! :D I'm hoping she'll give me some fashion advice this weekend - I desperately need to go shopping for some new clothes!