PDA

View Full Version : rorschach windshield

RICHARD
03-11-2004, 11:34 AM
About 5 miles into my trip to work this morning the sun caught my windshield and I saw a strange pattern of smudges, prints and smears.

I looked and couldn't figure out what they were.

It puzzled me so much that the light at the stop changed and it took me a few seconds before I realized I had to drive on...

At the next light I realized that the whole mess was caused by the neighborhood cat trying to climb up on the roof of my truck...
Usually it's a single track of prints, but this time it looked like the
First Kitty Infantry Division used my windshield for war games.....
:rolleyes: :eek:

Sirrahsim
03-11-2004, 06:40 PM
lol! i love when Boomer puts his feet up on the sliding glass door in our bedroom in the morning when it's covered in condensation or wahtever:) He leaves the most adorable set of lil pawsie prints:)

Tubby & Peanut's Mom
03-11-2004, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Usually it's a single track of prints, but this time it looked like theFirst Kitty Infantry Division used my windshield for war games.....:rolleyes: :eek:
:D :D :D

Sometimes I have one set of kitty prints on my car in the morning, but I've never had the whole army. ;) :D

slick
03-11-2004, 07:50 PM
:D :D When I lived with my X in his sister's house this was a daily occurrence. Every morning we would look at the car to see what new footprints it would behold. It got to the point we never even rubbed them off.

Vio&Juni
03-12-2004, 02:51 AM
I have a friend that has his own business and can take his doggy with him to the office. This doggy has her own seat in the car :) and the window next to it has his nose prints all over!

Of course, the doggy has her own chair in the office :)

RICHARD
03-12-2004, 01:02 PM
I used the windshield washer this morning to get the prints off...I was getting to mesmerized trying to figure out the story behind all the smudges........

Some were readable....others were smudged-where the cat was sliding all over the glass...:confused:

Twink
03-12-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
I used the windshield washer this morning to get the prints off...I was getting to mesmerized trying to figure out the story behind all the smudges........

Some were readable....others were smudged-where the cat was sliding all over the glass...:confused:

It's perfectly obvious. They discovered a slide! :D It's the latest thing in kitty amusement parks...

jazzcat
03-12-2004, 02:26 PM
LOL!

My parents have an open carport at their house and sometimes when I drive their car to take them to the doctor it looks like Kitty Riverdance has performed on the windshield.

RICHARD
03-12-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by jazzcat
LOL!

My parents have an open carport at their house and sometimes when I drive their car to take them to the doctor it looks like Kitty Riverdance has performed on the windshield.

Micheal 'Catley' was here????