PDA

View Full Version : Spring is trying to get Sprung! *pics*

Pam
03-11-2004, 10:25 AM
I was just outside walking around with the dogs noticing that the flowers (bulbs) are trying to come up but of course the weeds seem to be getting a head start! :mad:

Anyway, the sunshine prompted me to bring my camera outside. I gave Bella a soccer ball to play with and she was puzzled about how to get it in her mouth! :D
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5400.jpg
Maybe if I just open my mouth a little wider!
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5397.jpg
Ripley we're just going to have to wait for Mom to kick it I guess.
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5399.jpg
OK Bella. I'll just stand here and soak up the sun and pose pretty for Mom! :)
http://img27.photobucket.com/albums/v80/Belrip/DSCN5398.jpg
Hope you enjoyed! :)

Christiansmommy
03-11-2004, 10:40 AM
Great pic pf Ripley...you should make that your new siggy.

I will try to get some pics of Dale outside, later today. It is very sunny today! Only thing is, Dale likes to try to eat the camera, and the camera strap, while i am outside trying to take pics with him :)

Robyn

Logan
03-11-2004, 10:48 AM
What great pictures of your babies on a beautiful sunny day, Pam!!! :) I would bet that Miss Bella will figure out that ball eventually!!!! :D

Thanks so much for brightening our day!!! :)

ps. Robyn, I think some new pictures of Dale would be very much appreciated around here!! ;)

ramanth
03-11-2004, 11:14 AM
What darlings! :D I'd kick the ball all day for them. :)

jenfer
03-11-2004, 11:25 AM
Great pictures! Today is very pretty outside too... sunshine and all, but I have to come to work and leave Gigi at home. :(

ChrisH
03-11-2004, 01:23 PM
Great pictures Pam!! :D Especially the one of Ripley.:)

Don't tell Bella but Bob figured out how to get a football in his mouth, you just bite it and it deflates enough to carry around! :D(When I take him for a walk I have to keep an eagle eye out for kids playing football!)

tatsxxx11
03-11-2004, 01:29 PM
Pam, you expect us to be looking for signs of Spring with two gorgeous pups filling the page???:) The close up of Ripley is sooo sweet! Bella always looks gorgeous. Isn't she a hoot with that ball! Star trys that maneuver with her soccer ball too! Wanna come play, Bella?:D You two could get all muddy together and all that good stuff!

trayi52
03-11-2004, 01:43 PM
Those are such sweet pictures. Ripley makes me think of my mothers Rb Danny. About he same color and same expression on his face.

Thanks for sharing the pictures Pam, They were all so good.

Willie

ParNone
03-11-2004, 02:35 PM
Wonderful pics pam! Oz says he'll come over and show Bella how to pop the ball so you can carry it. No problem. :)

Par...

Miss Meow
03-11-2004, 02:37 PM
Spring at your house means autumn at our house. Oooh I'm missing those cool nights and warm days already! I'd bring the dashing hounds around to play with Bella, but the ball is bigger than them ;)

*LabLoverKEB*
03-11-2004, 06:27 PM
What beauties, Pam! You know that I love your sweet Bella and Ripley!:)

K9soul
03-11-2004, 09:07 PM
Great pictures Pam! I agree, especially gorgeous shot of sweet Ripley. Awww just look at those eyes. They will melt away the rest of winter! :D

shais_mom
03-11-2004, 10:36 PM
:cool:
Great pics Pam!!!

RobiLee
03-11-2004, 10:40 PM
Yay! Poodles!

Bella looks so long legged and is just as beautiful as ever. Looks like she was having a good time with the soccer ball.

That is just the BEST picture of Ripley!!! I love it. He is such a cutie! I had to save that one in my favorites folder.

Robin :)

Pam
03-12-2004, 06:18 AM
Thank you for your kind remarks! :)

Originally posted by RobiLee
That is just the BEST picture of Ripley!!! I love it. He is such a cutie! I had to save that one in my favorites folder.
Robin :)

RobiLee, Ripley and I are honored! :) I thought I was the only one with a Pet Talk favorites folder! It is so much easier to get a picture of him outside. Inside his eyes either blend right into his face or he "glows." hehe!

ChrisH I think Bob must have sent her some mental telepathy. She has punctured the ball and can now run with it free as the wind! :D

Oh and the horrible part of Spring surfaced last night. I found a tick on Ripley! :mad: Thankfully he has his Frontline on but I sure do hate those things just the same!