PDA

View Full Version : Playstation

slleipnir
03-10-2004, 08:08 PM
Just curious if anyone plays any games on systems like PS/game cube/x-box? I have a PS2. I love the Final Fantasy games ^_^ I'm currently replaying FFX hehe. I'm gonna give Xenosaga a try too..anyone else play games like these?

Tonya
03-10-2004, 08:13 PM
We have Xbox, but I know nothing about it. lol. That's Mike and Jaden's thing while I'm on PT. :D

CamCamPup33
03-10-2004, 08:19 PM
My brother has X-box, and my sister has Playstation 2, while i have.... I don't even wanna admit it............................... Nintendo.. *sigh*

LOL! But i don't play it, i only play my sister's playstaition.. I play kingdom hearts <3 LOVE IT! And pacman! :p

lute
03-10-2004, 08:20 PM
we had a PS2 for a while,but my brothers kept arguing over it so we gave it to a friend of ours. now i have a good old Nintindo64. i only have 2 games,but i spend more time on PT then on there.

G.P.girl
03-10-2004, 08:38 PM
i don't like palystation or xbox ....BUT i LOVe Mario (on mintendo 64)

Denyce
03-10-2004, 09:10 PM
X-box fan here. I have so many games...lets see.....Buffy the vampire slayer, Hunter the Reckoning, Circus Maximus, the first Lord of the Rings, House of the Dead 3, Pirates the legend of Black Kat, A dungeons and dragons one, and a few others I don't play much. My husband has a couple of the Tom Clancy ones he likes. I can't wait for Fable to come out. That looks like it will be AWESOME game.

Also love Diablo on the computer. Both the first and the second ones with both expansion sets. :D :D :D

Denyce

GoldenRetrLuver
03-10-2004, 09:36 PM
Final Fantasy is the best. :D I beat Final Fantasy 9, but I have yet to play 10. Is it pretty good?

Crikit
03-10-2004, 10:11 PM
I love PS2. The FF games have to rank among my faves, I've finished IX and I am currently playing X and Kingdom hearts as well. I've got VII and VIII waiting in my entertainment stand for me to find the the time to finish X and then play them. I'm wating till X is done before I get X2, who knows if I'm lucky it will be in the greatest hits selection by then. :D

Other then that I have a few sports ones that I play, like hockey (until this year *knocks on wood* it was the only way the flames could make the playoffs :rolleyes: ) and just whatever I felt like buying at the time...I even have dance dance with the dance pad.

BCBlondie
03-10-2004, 11:03 PM
We have an X-Box and both my brother and I are Halo addicts. :D Halo 2 comes out soon!! YAAYY!! :D

The Cat Factory
03-11-2004, 12:21 AM
I still play Super Nintendo more then anything :D Out of the newer systems my favorite is GC :) I am currently playing the the Legend Of Zelda The Windwaker and Soul Calibur II, and on PS2 I am playing Grand Theft Auto Vice City, and Grand Theft Auto III, and on Xbox, Halo and The Simpsons Hit and Run :)

slleipnir
03-11-2004, 09:36 AM
lol, I have Kingdom Hearts too lol but I only like it for the Final Fantasy characters in it ;X lol yeah I never finished it, I got bored :x

FFX is good till the end when all your characters are the same T-T But I like the storyline :D FFX-2 is kinda stupid to be honest. I played about half way and watched my dad finish it. It doesn't explain much from FFX...
My bro bought FF9..I need to play it. I started it before and it was fun lol. I've played 7 and finished it. I think its my fav so far. I also have to play 8 O_O

I've never even used the x-box..how is it??

Nothing wrong with N64 lol! I love Mario Cart haha ;)