PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite sandwich fix-in's?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-10-2004, 05:32 PM
What do you like on your sandwiches? I think this may have been posted before, but it's always interesting!

Me, I like to get a ham, cheese, bacon, pickle and black olive sub at SubWay. :D

Kfamr
03-10-2004, 05:36 PM
I normally like turkey or roast beef, with lettuce, mayonaise, and provolone cheese.

As for a Subway subs, I always get the cheese bread with turkey, provolone cheese, vinegar and oil, lettuce, green peppers, banana peppers, mayonaise, parmesean cheese, salt and pepper, and lot and lot and lot and lots and lots of black olives.

I love subway and I always get it when my mom doesn't have anything planned for dinner.

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-10-2004, 05:37 PM
I LOVE black olives, but the ones from Subway and such don't taste like... normal ones? They aren't as fresh and are too soft sometimes.

Ps, I love dipping my pizza in ranch dressing... :p

catnapper
03-10-2004, 05:56 PM
Mmmmm... I am a simple girl... I love swiss cheese & hard salami on seedless Jewish Rye bread. Make me an even happier girl by toasting the bread first!:)

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-10-2004, 06:01 PM
I just like wheat bread. But sometimes I go wild and choose the Hearty Italain from Subway... lol

Miss Meow
03-10-2004, 06:01 PM
Toasted foccacia with avocado, smoked salmon, red onion and Swiss cheese, hmmmmm :)

Or a toasted sandwich with canned spaghetti - child comfort food!

Or a plain old cheese sandwich with fresh white bread, butter and good cheese.

Or vegeburger and salad with Nando's peri peri sauce.

What is ranch dressing?

ILoveMyAbbyGirl
03-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Hard to explain, but here's a recipie for Buttermilk Ranch, not the same as REGULAR ranch.. lol

http://www.tunnel-bar-b-q.com/ranch_dressing.htm

RICHARD
03-10-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow

What is ranch dressing?

Here we go again.....:)

MM,

http://www.hiddenvalley.com/

It's a creamy sour cream type dressing.....

I think it's time to send a care package out your way.

jenfer
03-10-2004, 06:07 PM
Nicole, your sandwiches sounds good. Today I just had a boring ham sandwich. But I love advocardo, olives, cheddar and toasted bread!!! Ham, turkey sounds good too.

Miss Meow
03-10-2004, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD
Here we go again.....:)

MM,

http://www.hiddenvalley.com/

It's a creamy sour cream type dressing.....

I think it's time to send a care package out your way.

Nah, just send a translator! ;)

Sounds nice. I have a whole shelf of condiments at home, might have to find room for one more!

Tonya
03-10-2004, 08:15 PM
Well, all my life, I LOVED sourdough bread, alfalfa sprouts, mayo, avocado, chedder cheese, and turkey sandwiches. But two years ago, when I was pregnant, I puked my guts out after eating a sandwich. To this day, I can't even smell lunch meat. The only lunch meat I can deal with is Salami now.

lute
03-10-2004, 08:18 PM
mmmm....this is my kind of topic....i ike wheat bread with swiss cheese,mayo,turky,and bacon......i think i'm gonna go make me one now.

moosmom
03-11-2004, 09:04 AM
Okay, now that you've gone and made me hungry...

My all time FAV sandwich is meatloaf and ketchup. :p

gini
03-11-2004, 09:40 AM
Richard, why don't we TAKE some Ranch Dressing to Nicole.

Get a Pet Talk group together and fly away.

My favorite sandwich is and always will be...........TURKEY........REAL TURKEY not the processed stuff.

Add some good bread, sour dough maybe, mayo, lettuce, tomato, salt and pepper and if I have one, I add avocado slices...........happy happy happy!

BitsyNaceyDog
03-11-2004, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Miss Meow
What is ranch dressing?

Ranch Dressing is the best!! I eat almost everything with ranch- pizza, chicken, turkey, ham, french fries, garlic bread, potatoes, salad, pretzels, and more.

As for subway subs my usual is hardy Italian bread, ham, cheese, a little mayonnaise, lettuce, onion, and pickles.

Now I want subway.

RICHARD
03-11-2004, 12:36 PM
lol,

You all have it wrong!!!!

the best sandwich is a polish dog sandwich...

Sauerkraut, spicy mustard, white cheese and a polish sausage........the sourest dill pickle on the side and mustard potato salad, too!

Felicia's Mom
03-11-2004, 12:50 PM
My favorite sandwich is corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese and thousand island dressing on Rye bread. Better known as a "Rueben"!

RICHARD
03-11-2004, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by Felicia's Mom
My favorite sandwich is corned beef, sauerkraut, swiss cheese and thousand island dressing on Rye bread. Better known as a "Rueben"!

You left out the potato chips for the "crunch"..:D

BitsyNaceyDog
03-11-2004, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by Richard
the best sandwich is a polish dog sandwich...

Sauerkraut, spicy mustard, white cheese and a polish sausage........the sourest dill pickle on the side and mustard potato salad, too!

lol. Sounds like a stomach ache to me. :)

RICHARD
03-11-2004, 02:20 PM
Originally posted by KBlaix
lol. Sounds like a stomach ache to me. :)

But darn, getting sick never tasted sooooo good!

Andie
03-11-2004, 03:56 PM
The ONLY sandwich I'll eat is (Kraft) American cheese on white bread with Miracle Whip

Or as my Little cousin Mandy calls it

Mayonnaise-cheese-and-cut-it sandwich :p