PDA

View Full Version : Just one pic of Grizz

My Peanuts
03-10-2004, 02:03 PM
My boyfriend sent me this picture to show me his new trampoline, but I was more interested in Grizz. I have been meaning to get more pics of him, but I always forget. If you look in the grass you can see the Kong I bought him for Christmas. He loves that thing!

http://img14.photobucket.com/albums/v43/Jejsdian/b09d7e2f.jpg

RobiLee
03-10-2004, 02:52 PM
Now, Diana, you know that one pic of Grizz is not going to be enough for me. Quit teasing me and get yourself over to your boyfriends house and get me some more pics! I'll be waiting! ;)

Robin :D

dukedogsmom
03-10-2004, 03:52 PM
We must have more pics! That one is just a tease. Really, who cares about the silly old trampoline? :D

tatsxxx11
03-10-2004, 06:10 PM
We need a close up!!! Maybe one of Grizz jumping ON the trampoline!;) Ok, you've got your orders!:D

Tonya
03-10-2004, 08:11 PM
Grizz is good looking. Does he get on the trampoline? Both my mom and I have trampolines and over time, the dogs grew to love them. They play on them, jump on them, sleep on them...

My Peanuts
03-11-2004, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Tonya
Grizz is good looking. Does he get on the trampoline? Both my mom and I have trampolines and over time, the dogs grew to love them. They play on them, jump on them, sleep on them...

Grizz is 150lbs and all that weight plus his nails would equal a ruined trampoline! However, Sylvia and Harley go on mine, but my boyfriend doesn't approve of it. My Shih Tzu, Angie used to love to go on the trampoline :)