PDA

View Full Version : Newbie

Guido
03-10-2004, 11:34 AM
:rolleyes: Hi there guys, I am new to this site and was just checking things out. I raise miniature schnauzers and own a malamute mix Just because I love him. I have done several rescues and love to hear about wonderful rescue stories from others. I am getting a new fur baby from canada in the next two weeks and can't wait he will be my show pup.
How do we add pictures in this forum? I have lots of pictures of my little pack. :D

Uabassoon
03-10-2004, 12:05 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk! I'm owned by two cats named Tibby and Corkscrew and I have joint custody of a dog named Missy. I look forward to hearing more about your dogs!

ramanth
03-10-2004, 12:12 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk!! A lot of users here have accounts with Image Station and the like to share their pictures here.

There are lots of 'how to' tutorials in the General section. :)

I'm owned by the three in my signature. :D

DogLover9501
03-10-2004, 12:15 PM
Welcome to pet talk!!

I am owned my Jasper(in my signature), Piddle(a shih-tzu), Wiggles(a shih-tzu cross) and Tigger(a cat)!

Guido
03-10-2004, 12:23 PM
:eek: Wow You are all so friendly, some other boards I tried were not so kind. Thanks a lot guys and I love the pictures and will try to add one in just a minute. My pets names from top dog, Goliath the malamute mix, then there Maggie my schnauzer dam, and Aiden my schnauzer sire. I currently have three pups out of a litter but I am not suppose to name them for attachment reasons. I call the little Salt and pepper female Smidgen, and a Salt and Pepper male Big Boy, last but not least the little black male Charcoal, he will be going to his new home next week. I will miss them but I know they are going to great homes. Ok I am going to try the picture thing now.

Guido
03-10-2004, 12:35 PM
This should be Goliath the head honcho. Let me know if you guys can see it. If this works I will add others for you to see. Thanks, Guido

trayi52
03-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk Guido!! I do hope you like it here. Some people also use photobucket, to me it is easier to use than imagestation, because it already had the code to insert the pictures into your post at the bottom of the picture. That really makes it easy.

I didn't see the picture that you posted, but don't give up, we want to see your pictures of your pets!

I am owned by 2 cats, 3 dogs, 1 ferret, 1 cockateil, and 1 capuchin monkey. By the way my name is Willie.

Again a great big welcome to Pet Talk!

Willie

pitc9
03-10-2004, 12:43 PM
Nope... no picture!!
Try Try Again!

Welcome!
I have two German Shepherd Rescues (in my sig)

Guido
03-10-2004, 12:47 PM
[img]

Guido
03-10-2004, 12:50 PM
I think I got it but I don't know how to make it appear on the message window. I'll keep trying ok LOL.

Guido
03-10-2004, 12:57 PM
another picture of Goliath. LOL

Guido
03-10-2004, 01:02 PM
Not figuring this out am I! LOL!:D

tatsxxx11
03-10-2004, 01:12 PM
Welcome Newbie Jennifer and crew!:D Goliath, you're stunning!!! Such a handsome boy! There are many here who do amazing, amazing work in rescue, in all facets! I'd name names, but then I'll forget someone and feel awful! You'll get to know them all before long! One long time member, Jackie, has 2 mini Schnauzers...Daisy and Perry. She'll be thrilled to meet you!

My name's Sandra. I'm owned by Star the yellow Lab, Cody the red Husky, 2 kitties Mr. B and Oliver and 2 guinea pigs, Moon and Rosie!:) I volunteer for Wildcare, our local wild animal rescue group and www.nearr.com an all Retriever and Retriever mix resuce group:)

If you have your pics stored at Imagestation or another on line storage site, just go there and choose the pic you want to post and

1. Right click on the pic you want to post
2. Left click "properties"
3. Copy the pic's URL address onto your clipboard
4. Come here and paste the pic's address into the reply window. You need to add [IMG] directly before the picture address immediately followed by another [IMG] but this time, place a /before the IMG. NO SPACES!

Hope this helps! And again, welcome!:)

Guido
03-10-2004, 01:15 PM
I hope you all like these. LOL
Willie a Capoochin How Cool and So far I lov eit here you are all so nice. I think I found the place for me. I woul dlove to see pictures of others pet. :)

Guido
03-10-2004, 01:27 PM
[img]C:\2004-03-09\000_0373.JPG\[img] I hope this is working.LOL

Guido
03-10-2004, 01:40 PM
[ing][\img]MyComputer\C:\2004-03-09\000_0373.JPG
Jus tin case it didn't work this time I added an attachment pic of my dam Maggie.

My Peanuts
03-10-2004, 02:07 PM
Great pics, from the ones I can see. Welcome to Pet Talk, you will love it here. :D

trayi52
03-10-2004, 02:28 PM
It looks like you are trying to put the image in from your hard drive. What you need to do is either get an account at imagestation or photobucket. Upload your pictures to them and then you can put the address of the picture between he [ img] and the [ /img] and it should show up very well. www.photobucket.com and www.imagestation.com are both free.

The good thing I love about photobucket is that it has the codes at the bottom of the pictures with the [img] codes already there, then all you do is copy they code and past it here.

Great pictures!

tikeyas_mom
03-10-2004, 04:21 PM
AWWWWW i just love mals

ChrisH
03-11-2004, 03:08 PM
Welcome to Pet Talk.:) Your dogs are gorgeous.:)

K9soul
03-11-2004, 03:24 PM
Hello Jennifer and welcome to Pet Talk! Goliath is beautiful!! The puppy pictures are sooo incredibly cute. It's great to have you here, and I hope you stay with us :)

My name is Jessica and I am owned by Tommy, a red golden retriever (in my sig), and Tasha, a greyhound/shepherd mix.

I look forward to seeing more pictures of your beautiful sweet furbabies :D

RobiLee
03-11-2004, 11:12 PM
Hello and Welcome to Pet Talk!

My name is Robin and that is my girl, Katie, in the pic below.

All your doggie pics are so cute! I'm glad you've come on board. I think you are going to like it.

Robin :)