PDA

View Full Version : The Found Cats

catmandu
03-10-2004, 08:58 AM
WE are pooling our Allowances , and Treat money tosend Koxkas Furr Pals, some Animal Welfare Mice , and Two Friends Cat Nip Pillows. Most of you have seen Slicks , Sara Cats and KIms Cats playing with these Toys. Well after the Cat Stand arrived m, and wasput up , its the least , that we Found Cats can do , is to return the Fabor , and send Koxkas Furr Pals some FUN> THANK YOU KOXKA , FROM ALL OF US!

Barbara
03-10-2004, 10:00 AM
Gary I am sure Koxkas furkids will appreciate that.
But tell JJJ and the others they should keep some of their allowance for treats for themselves because they were already so generous at the party:)

koxka
03-10-2004, 05:24 PM
LOL, Gary, I can picture the Found Cats puting money together on the table like kids :p

Seriously, as I told you already, you don't have to send me nothing in return.Seeing you happy is enough for me. :)

.....But... . some cat nip would be great as the gang never experienced it and I'm dying to see how they will react .:D

Yesterday, I was giving Magda the Iggy and Sisi the bunny some watercress and left open the bag on top of Sisi cage and Iuri the siamese came and began to rub his head on the watercress and then started to roll on the floor! :confused: :eek: :D He didn't wnt too wild though.

catmandu
03-11-2004, 09:12 AM
It will be no problem , at all , ans as I say , all the Money that is spent on these wonderful toys , goes to help some poor homeless Cats , and my Cats know , that there for the Grace of God , go they.And they do pool thier allowances , and want to show thier Aprreciation , for the Cat Stand , that Koxka , was so generous , to send . Photos coming soon ! And no Cat NIp , Toys will be rushed , as all Good Cats Deserve Cat Nip!