PDA

View Full Version : Thank You KOXKA!

catmandu
03-09-2004, 11:09 AM
I just got the Most FANTASTIC CAT gift , from Koxka , a Cat Tree , with different levels , a plce for them to sleep , and sisal posts. And I know that the Cats will love the Cat Tree , Moose has claimed the Box , by the way. And a Giant Meeeow to Koxka , and soon Cat Photos will be on the way! God Bless You Koxka , and the Found Cats MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

kimlovescats
03-09-2004, 12:01 PM
Gary, that is sooooo wonderful, what a super nice gift!!! Can't wait to see pics, and hear about all the fun the Found Cats are going to have!!!:D

Barbara
03-09-2004, 12:04 PM
That's wonderful!

I am sure the Found Cats will love it:D :D :D

Filou and Tigris love their cat tree so much.

Good for Koxka:)

ramanth
03-09-2004, 12:08 PM
Wow! Can't wait for pics! :D

jenluckenbach
03-09-2004, 01:56 PM
WOW!!! Was that your gift exchange item. GREAT!!!! The cats will love it!

jazzcat
03-09-2004, 02:17 PM
That sounds awesome! Can't wait to see all the Found Cats enjoying their gift!

Lixx
03-09-2004, 10:14 PM
WOW! Can't wait to see it!!!

koxka
03-10-2004, 02:06 AM
Ah,Gary, you make me blush :o

I'm so glad you liked it! :) And I bet your cats will love it even more! :D

As I already know how it looks like, can't wait to see pics of your cats happily perched on it. :D

That's is a big meow LOL

Ally Cat's Mommy
03-10-2004, 03:02 AM
WOW - what a fantastic Gift Swap pressie!!!

Looking forward to photos

catmandu
03-10-2004, 08:54 AM
When I said cat Tree , I hadnt sen the Gift at that time. It is a Three Level Cat Sand , with porches , a Mouse on a rope , and a hanging Cat Bed. I will get a Camera today , and senfd the Photos to my dear Friend Jen , for Posting. I just hope that I can get Moose The Magnificent , filling the Hanging Bed. Thank You Again , Anna , the Found Cat LOVE YOU!

catcrazylady
03-10-2004, 09:33 AM
What a wonderful gift!!! I can't wait for pictures!!