PDA

View Full Version : zanzanfergie...?

GoldenRetrLuver
03-08-2004, 11:40 PM
Has anybody heard from Sarah? She hasn't posted since 2/14/04. :( I hope everything's alright....come back Sarah! We need a Lucy update! :)

I think I'll PM her..

popcornbird
03-09-2004, 12:15 AM
I PM'd her awhile back, and she responded on 2-27-04. She said she's very busy with school etc. as well as other things, and doesn't get the chance to post as much these days. I did try to PM her back, but her inbox was full. I tried to PM her again earlier today, but its still full. :( I hope she finds time to come back and post. I miss seeing her tiels, Lachie and Austin so much, and of course miss her very much too.

Come back Sarah!!! (and empty your PM box) ;)

Logan
03-09-2004, 05:00 AM
I had a PM from her on 2/27 too, after sending one to her to find out how she was. She said that she is taking a very large class load this year, plus spending a lot of times with her little furry ones. She said in hind sight that perhaps she should have given a little warning that she might not be around very much.

Sounds like our Sarah has her priorities in order! :)

slleipnir
03-09-2004, 05:49 AM
She told me she doesn't come on here much anymore. I have heard from her when she asked me to host her and I'm pretty sure she updates her site