PDA

View Full Version : I'm thinking about going to this....

Nomilynn
03-08-2004, 10:03 PM
Anyone in the Vancouver area interested in meeting me? I might even go to the Victoria one, too, if it's great :D

http://www.canwestshows.com/petshow/vancouver.htm

slick
03-08-2004, 10:13 PM
I can go, but I'll be taking the Skytrain. Parking down there is at a premium.

Nomilynn
03-08-2004, 10:15 PM
Nathan and I would probably also take the skytrain :) We can park for free at whatever station is near his Grandma's :p... and I have no idea which one it is LOL

Nomilynn
03-09-2004, 09:26 PM
NO one else wants to come? Ashley? Any Seattlites?

binka_nugget
03-09-2004, 09:37 PM
I think Tiff and I are going. If you guys are going on saturday, and don't mind hanging out with two 16 year olds, we could meet up sometime in the afternoon. I'm not sure what time we're going though..we're planning on stopping at the pound in the morning then going to the pet expo until closing. :D

slick
03-09-2004, 09:47 PM
I'm on holidays this week and I heard from my boss that things are not going well. I won't really know until Friday if I'm able to go. Our office just moved and we are having major problems with email, etc. so I may have to work on the weekend. I'll let you know.

Nomilynn
03-09-2004, 09:58 PM
Ok. I am still not totally sure if I can go because it depends on if I can afford the tix and ferry costs. But if I do go I want to go to both days anyway.. I printed the show guide and there are lots of events I want to see :)

slick
03-11-2004, 10:03 AM
I have go into work one day this weekend but it doesn't matter which day, so you can let me know if you are still going and whether it is Saturday or Sunday. I'd still like to go.

Nomilynn
03-13-2004, 12:59 PM
Nate and I are going in on Sunday. Anyone want to meet us there? :)

slick
03-13-2004, 08:21 PM
http://www.canwestshows.com/#

Go here and you can print off a coupon to save a a buck off admission.

binka_nugget
03-16-2004, 12:11 PM
Darn, I could have met up with you guys if I had my comp working during the weekend.

Tiff and I went both days. It was FUN! :D The pups have enough samples to last a week, I found a potential breeder for my Bengal, a potential breeder for my gsd, a potential trainer, a raw food supplier, and a flyball/agility club. :D It was a blast! I hope you guys had fun too!