PDA

View Full Version : Girls are pink, boys are.......

RICHARD
03-08-2004, 07:27 PM
BOYS?????
-------------------------------

Parents thought newborn was a boy

The Argentinian parents of a newborn baby say they only found out it was a girl after they got her home and changed her nappy for the first time.

Rosa Silvina Moyano and Carlos Alberto Diaz say doctors at Ushuaia Regional Hospital in Ushuaia told them their baby was a boy.

They had even registered the new addition to the family as a boy and named him Rodrigo Nicolas, reports Clarin.

Nurses had changed and bathed the baby while it was in hospital and it was only after they got home the next day that they found out the truth.

The parents told Clarin that they were astonished when they changed the baby's nappy and found out that 'Rodrigo' was, in fact, a girl.

The hospital was contacted and said that an administrative error took place after someone in the nursery thought the baby looked like a boy.

The parents said they would not sue the hospital and that the baby's name will be changed to Agostina.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Honey!

They circumcised our son!!!!!

WHOA.............

What do boys look like in Argentina????

Rottieluver45
03-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by RICHARD

Honey!

WHOA.............

LOL! :D That`s too funny!

My sister didn`t have alot of hair when she was a baby and strangers thought she was a boy. Even when she had her ears pierced(sp?).

moosmom
03-08-2004, 07:37 PM
Well DUHHHHH!!!!

Did the kid have a beard or something??? :confused:

Honey!

WHOA.............

The word "fugly" comes to mind.

slick
03-08-2004, 08:53 PM
:D :D :D ROFLMAO!!!!!!
Excuse me, but I've never had children but I've visited many of my friends in the hospital after given birth. The parents, up here at least, get to change the diapers and bathe the baby before being discharged. Me thinks there is something wrong with this picture :eek:

If I ever did give birth, I would definitely check all baby-bits out first just to make sure he/she is healthy. No?????

gini
03-09-2004, 12:42 AM
Be sure to run down to Argentina to have your next baby - hard to say what you will take home.

There is something seriously wrong with this picture...........
didn't Mom check????

When my little niece was born..........they checked her out in the room in her full beautiful pink glory.........no question, she is a girl!!

mahayana
03-09-2004, 05:48 AM
Wasn't Lorena Bobbit from South America? Now, if she was a nurse...Hmmmm.

slick
03-09-2004, 09:44 AM
Originally posted by mahayana
Wasn't Lorena Bobbit from South America? Now, if she was a nurse...Hmmmm.
:D :D :D TOO FUJNY!!!!!!!

ramanth
03-09-2004, 03:43 PM
My sister was all shades of reds and purples when she was born. Mom always told us that when they brought her in after cleaning her up, the first words out of Mom's mouth were, "That's not my baby!"

:eek: ;) :D