PDA

View Full Version : Bit of a vent and moan..

Rio and Me
03-08-2004, 03:19 PM
I may not have mention that i got a new job 2 months ago at a nursing home for the elderly (me love animals not people). but i had to get this job. I have the up most respect for the elderly, more than most my age. and i love help these that have served for us. but some can be darn right rude, I'm willing to do anything for these people if asked NOT told. most in the home are sweet people, but with the exception of the rich snobs who look down on me as a slave, A new resident came in last night and i hadnt met her, so this morning she was on my wing and rang the bell constanly (I'm like hello your not the only person here), i wen tin to her room and asked if she needed help to get up and dressed (most here do need full help) she "no I'm not having you do it" me " why" her "your barly out of nappys and wouldnt know how i do it" Me "Well i take it you will do it your self, as i have had full training and can do it as good as an older carer" Her "yes i can now leave me in private" I start to leave and she say "oh and as i'm paying to be here i expect you to answer this bell sooner" I left with saying anything. me i prever my dogs,lol no back chat from them,lol postless thread but had o let that out Ky and Rio

Lixx
03-08-2004, 07:44 PM
Ugh, we get customers like that. They treat you like dirt, but expect your best service. They ruin my days...