PDA

View Full Version : Now who's the boss..

RICHARD
03-08-2004, 02:00 PM
A new TV show....on tonight!!

http://tlc.discovery.com/fansites/nowwhosboss/nowwhosboss.html

Cincy'sMom
03-08-2004, 03:21 PM
I saw the commericals for that andIhave to say, they need to visit my place of employment!!! We have been sying for years we need a take your boss to work day!!!

slick
03-08-2004, 03:35 PM
They arleady had a series similar to that months ago. I can't remember what channel but I think it was called something like "Back to the floor" where the CEO's had to work in the trenches for a day. It was quite interesting.

CathyBogart
03-08-2004, 08:55 PM
Interesting...I wonder how they'll do...

slick
03-08-2004, 09:53 PM
I'm watching it right now and I have to say that Mr. Tisch is a really good sport. I know a couple of CEO's that wouldn't stoop so low as to clean a toilet.

I don't travel much, but when I do, I'm really anal about how I leave my room when I check out. When I left Seattle a couple of weeks ago, I made my bed, cleaned off the bathroom counter, and wiped the toilet bowl. I was raised to clean up after myself and for those people to leave that hotel room in such a shambles just baffles me. This episode in particular has given me a greater appreciation for what hotel staff have to go through.

Now, I guess I'll have to watch Airline at 10pm.

Karen
03-08-2004, 10:51 PM
Cool idea for a show. I work for a small company, so my bosses are well aware of what they don't know how to do ... or what each of us does better than they could at least.

RICHARD
03-09-2004, 11:19 AM
a great show........

fascinating and he WAS a good sport about it.....I loved the last
segment where he asked the other managers about their ideas and told them that every six months THEY would have to go out and do the same thing!!!!

a 10 for sure!!

gini
03-09-2004, 11:32 AM
I missed the show, but got to see the clips from it on TLC. The boss at Estee Lauder was having fun with the lipsticks..........

It looks like a great show.