PDA

View Full Version : venting

pitbullmommy
03-08-2004, 01:37 PM
I was all ready to take sasha camping with us and everything until one of our "friends" satrted complaining about how hyper she is and that she is a pain! He was telling this to ME!!! what nerve he has to tell me MY dog is annoying. I have been thinking about this all weekend errrrrr. anyways we went camping and everyone had there dogs there but ME! i was so mad. i am mad because i know why he doent like her its because she is a pitt, but he lets his daughter come over and sleep there and everything.

pitbullmommy
03-08-2004, 01:41 PM
i wasnt done lol hit the wrong button. ok so anyways we got my uncle and his girlfriend to watch sasha and sabeth. well they dont REALLY know them but they were nice. but they didnt listen. man i dont care who says what next time they are both going. now i think im done :(

wolfie
03-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Oh, I'm sorry you didn't get to bring her camping! :( I mean, I would understand if he didn't want any dogs there at all, but letting everyone but you bring their dogs was mean. Maybe you can bring her camping on your own. :)

pitbullmommy
03-08-2004, 02:26 PM
we are going in april again so she will go!

Lixx
03-08-2004, 07:47 PM
That's extremely rude to exclude just *your * dog. The nerve!

Tonya
03-09-2004, 07:24 AM
How rude! I get so offended if people talk about my dogs.

lv4dogs
03-09-2004, 09:45 AM
That is mean, & the worst part is she probably would of gotten a lot of excersize camping & she would of probably calmed down.
Let us know how your next trip is!

K9soul
03-09-2004, 10:35 AM
I agree, don't listen to that malarky next time, just take her! :D You and she will have a great time. :)