PDA

View Full Version : For those of you experiencing Pouncer wthdrawl

catnapper
03-08-2004, 08:05 AM
Here's some pictures I took right before my camera broke.

Pouncer is sitting on what is offically "his" shelf. I removed everything that could be in his highness's way and put down a nice cozy towel.

Look at the face that worked hard all day (at being naw-tee)
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/shelfkitty2.jpg

No pictures Please!
http://img25.photobucket.com/albums/v74/kimmel101/shelfkitty.jpg

I plan on removing the towel and making a cushion that runs the whole shelf length because now Allen wants to be up there too.

Barbara
03-08-2004, 08:07 AM
Mom, I have to put my cute paw in front of my face so that people can't see I'm nawtee:(

I hope they send your camera back soon ;)

catcrazylady
03-08-2004, 08:23 AM
My heart just melted!!!! What a cutie! Pouncer you are sooo adorable! You could be nawtee in my house anytime you little sweetie!!!:) :) http://petoftheday.com/talk/images/our_smilies/smile.gif

catmandu
03-08-2004, 08:56 AM
The Found Cats , and a Certain Tortie Angel , all love Pouncer , and send him Cat Kissies and Head Bumps , and wuill let him know of the Next Partee!Waht a great Cat!

Kirsten
03-08-2004, 08:56 AM
Awww, Pouncer, what a lovely place you have!!! :)

And Lily was melting when she saw that! She would love to share that shelf with you! :)

Kirsten

sirrahbed
03-08-2004, 09:17 AM
Pouncer - did you know you grace my computer desktop?? You are NAW-TEE and so CUTE!!
*SMOOCH*

catnapper
03-08-2004, 09:26 AM
Originally posted by Kirsten
Awww, Pouncer, what a lovely place you have!!! :)

And Lily was melting when she saw that! She would love to share that shelf with you! :)

Kirsten

Lily, Pouncer here. Meowmie told me that she'd be making a nice shelf pillow for me and Allen to share. But if you come here, I will share with you instead.

Deb, Gee, all this attention sure does go to his head.:D He says "purrrr" back to you.

catlover4ever
03-08-2004, 09:31 AM
Oh Pouncer, you are so tired because it IS hard work being a naw-tee kitty, I would have to rest a while too. ;)

Killearn Kitties
03-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Aww, he's gorgoeus!! I just don't believe he is naw-tee!

kimlovescats
03-08-2004, 11:07 AM
Oh Pouncer, you couldn't possibly be a nawtee kitty ... look how adorable and innocent you look!!! Mommy must be terribly mistaken!!!! :D

Twink
03-08-2004, 11:23 AM
Oh, Pouncer, those sweet little sleepy pictures of you are so cute that they actually HURT me. *kissy kissy kissy*

I understand now. You're so very sweet when you're asleep that you HAVE to be naw-tee when you're awake, in order to obtain balance. Otherwise, you'd be far, far too good for this world!

rg_girlca
03-08-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats
Oh Pouncer, you couldn't possibly be a nawtee kitty ... look how adorable and innocent you look!!! Mommy must be terribly mistaken!!!! :D

Kim, you took the words right out of my mouth.
I was thinking the same thing, "How could a kitty so adorable looking be nawtee."

Pouncer, you melt my heart everytime I see you.
Sweet kissies to you, sweet kitty.

K & L
03-08-2004, 01:45 PM
Too cute!!

catnapper
03-08-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by kimlovescats

I am not terribly mistaken!:D Right now, poor Allen is trying to sleep, and Pouncer is trying to pick a fight with the old guy. Then he gets Allen riled and ready to rumble and Pouncer runs out of the room for points unknown. :rolleyes:

Steffi N
03-08-2004, 03:56 PM
What is more adorable than a sleeping kitty, especially one tuckered out from being nawtee? :D

bluekat
03-08-2004, 04:10 PM
Awwwwwwww!!!:D Pouncer is adorable!

jazzcat
03-09-2004, 12:05 AM
Pouncer is so cute!!!!!

I hope your camera comes back soon. I'd love to see some Allen pictures too (so would Scout).

trayi52
03-09-2004, 01:26 AM
Pouncer is so adorable! I think he is just trying to look innocent up there on that shelf! Trying to make people believe he is not the naw-tee cat that he is made out to be. But yes, he is naw-tee, has to have a shelf to lay on with his own special towel! Pouncer you are not fooling me you little sneaky sweetie you!;)

Willie